House Price Crash Forum

Banks Branch Into Beer, Yoga To Lure Customers In.

i can seem banks soon taking the "post office model" where they have a branch in another shop.

Santander in Hythe, New Forest has a branch in an estate agent. its a normal branch, with with limited cash. in branch.

How long before we see branches of a bank rolled out nationwide in a supermarket?

i can seem banks soon taking the "post office model" where they have a branch in another shop.

Santander in Hythe, New Forest has a branch in an estate agent. its a normal branch, with with limited cash. in branch.

How long before we see branches of a bank rolled out nationwide in a supermarket?

Not sure if this is still the case but there was a HSBC branch in my then local Morrisons in Wellington, Shopshire (last there 2007).

Not sure if this is still the case but there was a HSBC branch in my then local Morrisons in Wellington, Shopshire (last there 2007).

Yep morrisons tried it in a number of stores, but the agreement ran out in 2009.

Seemed a resonable idea, but didn't seem to take off. As I remember people are precious about their trolly's and didn't want to leave them outside while going inside for a chat.

My link

Who knows but one day they might even try having their customers best interests at heart rather than just trying to rip them off all the time.

I think you misunderstand banking. Yours and my currency is nothing but extortion tokens in the hands of the scum. To be printed out of nothing and set against the lives and labour to our detriment and their comfort. Right up to the top with the central bankers walking away with multi-million pension pots. they all piss in the same pot and we're the pot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/rowan-bosworthdavies-its-criminal-to-let-the-cheating-bankers-escape-with-impunity-8566666.html

I once sat next to a board director of a major high street bank at a private dinner. Earlier in the day he had listened while I spoke about the laws on money laundering, and I had pointed out the penalties for non-compliance.

He said to me: "You were wrong in one important aspect of your presentation. People like me, people from our class, will never be prosecuted for money laundering, or any other financial crime. We are a protected species."

In August 2012 I sent evidence to the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards to demonstrate why prosecuting bankers for the crimes they commit (PPI fraud, money laundering, market manipulation) was not only a socially required policy, but was also a truly effective deterrent and would have a signal impact by raising levels of banking compliance thereafter.

I think you misunderstand banking. Yours and my currency is nothing but extortion tokens in the hands of the scum. To be printed out of nothing and set against the lives and labour to our detriment and their comfort. Right up to the top with the central bankers walking away with multi-million pension pots. they all piss in the same pot and we're the pot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/rowan-bosworthdavies-its-criminal-to-let-the-cheating-bankers-escape-with-impunity-8566666.html

I once sat next to a board director of a major high street bank at a private dinner. Earlier in the day he had listened while I spoke about the laws on money laundering, and I had pointed out the penalties for non-compliance.

He said to me: "You were wrong in one important aspect of your presentation. People like me, people from our class, will never be prosecuted for money laundering, or any other financial crime. We are a protected species."

In August 2012 I sent evidence to the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards to demonstrate why prosecuting bankers for the crimes they commit (PPI fraud, money laundering, market manipulation) was not only a socially required policy, but was also a truly effective deterrent and would have a signal impact by raising levels of banking compliance thereafter.

I don't know how you've come to that conclusion from my post :)