House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

okaycuckoo

Funny Amazon Reviews

My favourite:

If God does not exist, then how is it that a banana fits so perfectly in this banana slicer? CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!

http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/product-reviews/B0047E0EII/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&showViewpoints=1&tag=thebigpictu09-20

A product for which, there is absolutely no use at all? :o

Put it in the "Innovations" catalog, along with that one giant slipper for both feet, and giant "gardening hands"!

My favourite:

If God does not exist, then how is it that a banana fits so perfectly in this banana slicer? CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!

http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/product-reviews/B0047E0EII/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&showViewpoints=1&tag=thebigpictu09-20

For those who dont know, the god and bananas angle comes from here

Cheers Mr Cuckoo, some of those reminded me of Viz comic at it's best.

Piss-take of the highest calibre, and has me chuckling away to myself with - as expected - Mrs XYY being totally baffled by it.

Canny read for a Sunday afternoon, thanks mate. :)

XYY

God can be cruel! He invented snails, which are born with their own residence, and slugs, which only aspire to one! :huh:

If you want some humorous Amazon reviews get a load of these.....

Do not drink coffee any where near your screen when reading them.

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

I am sure some here will have seen these before but they are always worth another read......

The Paul Ross Box Canvass Print has always been a classic.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B001N6W8U0/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

"Yesterday I was a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future.

Then I bought this. Now I'm a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future, but with a 20" Canvas of Paul Ross.

You just never know what lies around the corner"

My favourite:

If we're going to drag religion into this, that statement could almost be a parody of an Ellen White book (but you'd need to put a chapter and verse reference afterwards, ideally to the book of a very minor prophet indeed).

As for the banana slicer, it reminds me of the silly, Ronco-style consumer gadgets the hero's father in Gremlins invented for a living.

What about tears of laughter running into your fondle-slab?

Can't remember the last time I laughed so much :-)

I had to stop reading it, wife still sleeping! Much lols.

Brilliant! Now when I go to the Amazon homepage it suggests I might like a Dean Gaffney clock!

Dean Gaffney. Mmmm.. Wasn't as fit as Paul Nicholls. He played a troubled young man in Eastenders. When I watched it. Twenty years ago. Dean Gaffney played his mate and had a big dog with a silly name.

Check out the ad on here now:

pam-clock.jpg

I'm almost tempted to order it. It's drawing me in somehow. It's hypnotic.