House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

Guilty Secrets

Mine: I bought a Taylor Swift album (Red) after hearing 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' whilst working out in the gym. It was these two lines that made me do it: 'And you would hide away and find your peace of mind, With some indie record that's much cooler than mine'. Made me laugh anyway. It's really a very good album too if you're into pop ephemera.

Your guilty secret is that you type gibberish on HPC?

If I told you all about my

then it wouldn't be a secret, right.

Mine: I bought a Taylor Swift album (Red) after hearing 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' whilst working out in the gym. It was these two lines that made me do it: 'And you would hide away and find your peace of mind, With some indie record that's much cooler than mine'. Made me laugh anyway. It's really a very good album too if you're into pop ephemera.

I went to a conference in Nashville last January and now have my internet radio tuned into 95.5 WSM. The country chart is quite slow churning but the vast majority of it is very easy listening.

Time for this topic to begin again.

Monkey hanger! :P

Danm right I am - the rest of the UK may have accepted these French spies in their zoos and PG tips adverts, but up here we know them for what they really are...

:)

XYY

Im not blue....guilty about misleading you all.

There, I feel better already....

Im not blue....guilty about misleading you all.

There, I feel better already....

I'm duly relieved that the other half of your name isn't misleading.

I'm duly relieved that the other half of your name isn't misleading.

the lid should be lifted on this right away, I do however, scrub up nice.

I have a Buck's Fizz album on vinyl! :huh:

My boyfriend insists on watching it, I insisted it's terrible... until yesterday, when I found myself liking it and wanting Bill Oddie to win.

I also admit to going to see Britney Spears in concert recently, again I blame it on my boyfriend as he thinks she's a bit dirty and insisted we went.

(I am not in a controlling relationship)

I often take a dump whilst reading HPC on my mobile phone - literally Time & Motion(s).

I take the opposite view. Read something while taking a dump (most mornings I go to collect the post, then open it while on the throne).

ps I also like Britney because I think she's a bit dirty.

After your previous line, that smells of TMI.

(fwiw, I wouldn't recognise 'britney' if I met her face to face)