House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Tis Something Up With The Interwibble Tonight

I am talking with my global group in our weekly plot of taking over the world... and the internet is playing silly buggers.. slowing down in the UK, US and Oz. People getting random disconnects.

Are we under attack?

I am talking with my global group in our weekly plot of taking over the world... and the internet is playing silly buggers.. slowing down in the UK, US and Oz. People getting random disconnects.

Are we under attack?

Always

I'm having issues too but, there again, I buy Belkin

They won't turn the Net off without warning. It will need to be made unsafe first. Then it'll be for our own good, you see?

I haven't come across any reports of anything which would connect problems in those countries together.

Netflix was broken for a while yesterday but judging by their Twitter feed and my own experiences, that seems fairly normal.

If you're all on, say, Skype, perhaps that's the failure point - something going on there maybe.

If you're all on, say, Skype, perhaps that's the failure point - something going on there maybe.

Yeah, Skype is now part of Microsoft so get used to the instability that MS is so famous for... :blink:

Are we under attack?

Taking over the world is illegal (I can't find the international law reference number, sorry), unless you have a Bilderberg membership card.