House Price Crash Forum

Best Budget Smartphone Of 2013?

pl1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the hotukdeals thread Google is swamped.

Some people got their phones this morning having ordered yesterday, others got an email saying that the phone would be sent in Sept but got the phone this morning, others got their order cancelled and others, like a friend of mine, has had no order confirmation at all.

I have an early September date, so thankfully I got an order fired off properly

Hmmm, are you a lady or a bloke with lady parts or a bloke contemplating having and hoping ever since you were a small boy that you had lady parts?

A big phone is manly....what's the background to this, is there something I should know?

I know it's not to everyone's tastes but I just bought a new BlackBerry Bold 9900 for $300 and it's absolutely brilliant.

If it works for you then there is no problem with any phone. If you like it and it does what you want then what does it matter what make or model it is. Too many people are hunt on status rather than buying something they like.

Edit:

hunt = hooked

If it works for you then there is no problem with any phone. If you like it and it does what you want then what does it matter what make or model it is. Too many people are hunt on status rather than buying something they like.

I get wound up by people who refer to their phone add their iPhone specifically (I can't find my iPhone anywhere etc). I mean, people generally don't refer to a blackberry, galaxy, nexus etc as anything other than their phone.

I get wound up by people who refer to their phone add their iPhone specifically (I can't find my iPhone anywhere etc). I mean, people generally don't refer to a blackberry, galaxy, nexus etc as anything other than their phone.

I think it's partly beca

I think it's partly because it has the word "phone" in its brand. I probably say "where's my iPhone". It's 4 years old and battered, not status.

Archived