House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hopeful FTB

How Many Times Do You Go On This Site Each Day?

Out of interest, how many times every day do people look at this site? Honestly!

I seem to look at it quite a lot and I am starting to think its a bit of an unhealthy obsession! Heard an piece on jeremy vine the other day about people living a virtual life and playing some world at war game for 16 hours a day! Not that there is a comparison but it did make me think!

;)

My mobile is on this site 24-7- 365 days a year, and automatically refreshes the page every second.

The crash will happen, and I ll be there on that VERY SECOND IT HAPPENS>>>> <_<:D

In all honesty ? 1-2 times a week

Edited by trev

too much.

ive nothing better to do.

sometimes i drink too much tequila and come on here to have a rant. then when im sober and back at work i regret it and act overbearing with all the young secretarys, who i playfully slap on the back of their cheeky young bottoms as they pass our chancery office.

then i order the works drinks trolley and spend afternoons looking down my pa's low cut tops, with pink push up bra as i dictate feindish ideas about corporate takeovers and other stuff you wouldnt be interested in.

often we all meet up at jaspers wine bar, where i attempt to ply the young things with copious amounts of pimms before taking them back to my deansgate apartment with the promise of wild, unbridled (or bridled) sex as well as a taxi home AND a crisp £50 note.

hold on. those may be prostitutes. not workers.

Usually once a day to see what's in the Blog and, of course, to have a quick shufti at the forums to see what the long-term HPCers have to say at the moment. I agree reading others posts here can be quite addictive so I try to temper it with a gander at C4 and Singing Pig too. Oh, my life! :lol:

Twice a day at least because I'm at home at the moment, but I'm going to stop coming here till the New Year, it makes me very negative, and makes me dislike my fellow countrymen more than I already do. Also, I need to do a bit more work on my novel before I return to work in January, and if I keep coming on here I won't get any more done. So...HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, hopefully the next time I come here people like TTRTR will be eating humble pie by the spadeful.

Edited by large

I work from home at the moment and nearly all my work is done on the computer. I tend to have this open as a window and then flick between this and my work when I am taking a break for a few minutes.

I also work from home - on a pc and am in the same situation as 2005 (window open all the time) - but I am on a bit of a campain to clear my name (Trolled out!) so I have posted much more than I would normally. There is another (non-property) forum where I post maybe once a day - but sometimes we have a bit of a discussion but there is no flood control so you can reply to each other quite quickly.

I lurked for about a month then just couldn't resist joining in.

Watch maybe 4 hours of TV a week but on computer at least 20 hours a week of which a third is currently wasting my time here. Billy No Mates :rolleyes:

Hi my names planit, I first realised I had a problem about 6 months ago but I had been in a state of denial for at least a year before that.............................