House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEMO

Wrong Country

Apologies for geographic mistake.

In the thread below I harshly compared the censorship on this website to China.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=18860

Given the speed in which that thread was removed to somewhere less likely to be seen it would appear that the correct analogy would be the USA and Guantanamo bay.

Wonder if this post will hang around for long?

Apologies for geographic mistake.

In the thread below I harshly compared the censorship on this website to China.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=18860

Given the speed in which that thread was removed to somewhere less likely to be seen it would appear that the correct analogy would be the USA and Guantanamo bay.

Wonder if this post will hang around for long?

This forum is for discussing house prices.

If you want to post topics about anything else, please do so in the off-topic forum.

So is this one going to be moved as well?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=18782

Just because one off-topic hasnt been moved doesn't mean that your off topic should stay. So yes this thread will no doubtly be moved.

Atleast with that thread that you quote there is some information in it, unlike this waste of time thread.

So is this one going to be moved as well?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=18782

They NHS is the largest orgnisation in Europe and a major UK employer. It's staff and all costs are paid for by tax payers.

The wages within the NHS and the level of tax required to fund the NHS are important for both the UK economy and uk house prices. It is a good measure of the UK economy.

Pay every NHS employer an extra £5,000 and see what happens to house prices - see what it does to the economy and to tax.

Adapting as phrase from elsewhere - if the NHS sneezes the UK catches a cold.

Just because one off-topic hasnt been moved doesn't mean that your off topic should stay. So yes this thread will no doubtly be moved.

Atleast with that thread that you quote there is some information in it, unlike this waste of time thread.

This is exactly what I was getting at in my Bulls\Trolls thread - today the forum has been trashed - there is little debate on house prices and the moderators time is wasted moving stuff about.

The people doing this have a single aim to DISCREDIT the site - to say its manufactured, heavily cencored and to put new visitors off and make them think all the other articles and links are also tampered with and inacurate

This is exactly what I was getting at in my Bulls\Trolls thread - today the forum has been trashed - there is little debate on house prices and the moderators time is wasted moving stuff about.

The people doing this have a single aim to DISCREDIT the site - to say its manufactured, heavily cencored and to put new visitors off and make them think all the other articles and links are also tampered with and inacurate

This is the "Off Topic" thread which was moved - BTL Tale of woe

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=18549&st=220

This is the "Off Topic" thread which was moved - BTL Tale of woe

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=18549&st=220

Its 12 pages long and i havnt followed that thread but looking at a couple of the last pages i would say it went off-topic.

If someone posts a thread about "House prices fallen like a stone" and we all start talking about our favourite football team on it then it gets moved to the off-topic forum because it has gone 'off-topic'. When that happens its called thread hijacking and can be done accidently so aloot of the time you will see an apology from the person who took it off-topic to the thread starter.

Simple really.

Its 12 pages long and i havnt followed that thread but looking at a couple of the last pages i would say it went off-topic.

If someone posts a thread about "House prices fallen like a stone" and we all start talking about our favourite football team on it then it gets moved to the off-topic forum because it has gone 'off-topic'. When that happens its called thread hijacking and can be done accidently so aloot of the time you will see an apology from the person who took it off-topic to the thread starter.

Simple really.

I think you wil find that it went off topic when LL was banned fom posting

Guest The_Oldie

I think you wil find that it went off topic when LL was banned fom posting

Oh for heavens sake give up this charade. You are posting from the same IP address as LL & HH and your email address is very similar to that of LL.

Oh for heavens sake give up this charade. You are posting from the same IP address as LL & HH and your email address is very similar to that of LL.

Why will you not explain why you stop someone designated a Troll from ever posting?

That is censorshop.

You know perfectly well that I had NEVER posted before yesterday.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Why will you not explain why you stop someone designated a Troll from ever posting?

That is censorshop.

You know perfectly well that I had NEVER posted before yesterday.

As you are posting the same rubbish on certain threads, I have put you on moderator approval.

No, you are not banned but yours posts will not be put up unless the repeating of silly statements stops.

[ Edit: when webmaster investigates and fixes the problem allowing trolls to post ]