House Price Crash Forum

Black Smoke!

pl1

Cardinal Conclave fail to elect new Pope ++BREAKING++

Cardinals of the Catholic Church have failed to elect a new pope on their first day in the Vatican conclave.

Black smoke rising from a chimney above the Sistine Chapel indicated that their ballot had been inconclusive.

The 115 cardinal-electors will vote four times daily until two-thirds can agree on a single candidate.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardinal Conclave fail to elect new Pope ++BREAKING++

you will know the vatican is in trouble when they elect the french-canadian.

(quite a lot of catholic prophecies speak of a german antipope holding the seat of the vatican and the "true" pope and king(supposedly both french) being in/or going over the atlantic during a time of war.

(some small slips-of-tongues about europe being a "hobbled giant" by 2024 give us a timeframe for this war...and that is starting march next year..lasting for about 10 years...the first part of the war will last less than a year,but involve large scale attacks on most western cities(and we will sustain quite a few casualties...but the wests counter-attack is absolutely brutal...see psalm 83/isiah 17)

for our US cousins, REX84 should give a small clue that the monarch in question could well be prince harry...technically of french descent,and would be in war until 40 years old by that date.

this could get quite interesting,as this is actually one of the accusations anders brevik made about ratzinger(his illigitimate election)

the same prophecies also say "italy and germany will be sorely troubled"......I suspect the extent of ratzingers political/industrial espionage tactics will be coming to light,possibly leading to some serious repercussions on just how trustworthy doing commerce with either will be.

What about the prophecy that said the last pope would be the last. That turned out to be a pile of shit - much like this whole charade of gay old men in dresses.

You certanly don't "mince" your words! ;)

you will know the vatican is in trouble when they elect the french-canadian.

(quite a lot of catholic prophecies speak of a german antipope holding the seat of the vatican and the "true" pope and king(supposedly both french) being in/or going over the atlantic during a time of war.

(some small slips-of-tongues about europe being a "hobbled giant" by 2024 give us a timeframe for this war...and that is starting march next year..lasting for about 10 years...the first part of the war will last less than a year,but involve large scale attacks on most western cities(and we will sustain quite a few casualties...but the wests counter-attack is absolutely brutal...see psalm 83/isiah 17)

for our US cousins, REX84 should give a small clue that the monarch in question could well be prince harry...technically of french descent,and would be in war until 40 years old by that date.

this could get quite interesting,as this is actually one of the accusations anders brevik made about ratzinger(his illigitimate election)

the same prophecies also say "italy and germany will be sorely troubled"......I suspect the extent of ratzingers political/industrial espionage tactics will be coming to light,possibly leading to some serious repercussions on just how trustworthy doing commerce with either will be.

You've been on those dodgy neo con Yank websites again haven't you? We told you not to go on them :lol:

If he's called Peter the Roman, start praying!

The Holy Church has already been coming under sustained attack in the west ...

It's bad enough imposing secular values (like "hands off the choirboys") over God's law ("father knows best and what he does is right"). But then to go and backdate it and apply retroactive penalties is persecution of the worst kind!

the hardcore catholics are sh1tting themselves in case turkson will be elected. st malachy's prophecies speak of the last pope being a black pope. turkson has made several speeches in the past about the need for a one-world government, global currency and single financial system.

personally, i am orthodox so catholicism is just another heresy to me

but maybe those in power are setting it up so that the prophecy will be fulfilled

the hardcore catholics are sh1tting themselves in case turkson will be elected. st malachy's prophecies speak of the last pope being a black pope. turkson has made several speeches in the past about the need for a one-world government, global currency and single financial system.

personally, i am orthodox so catholicism is just another heresy to me

but maybe those in power are setting it up so that the prophecy will be fulfilled

Turkson?...didnt he suggest taking people and shooting them in front of their children?

Turkson?...didnt he suggest taking people and shooting them in front of their children?

Wouldn't suprise me..... the catholic church has been so infiltrated through the ages that you just don't know anymore who is a Christian and who is on the 'other side' and working to destroy the church.

I think Benedict gave up because of this. He realized the cancer goes so deep,that he could not turn it around. Maybe he has retreated into solitude to at least try to save himself.

If Turkson wins it could be bad, very bad.

I thought his prophecies said that whichever number the last one was, would be the last pipe. I don't remember his talking of a black pope.

It would be good to have a black pope. He could meet up with Obama and we could send along our leading black politician, Ainsley Harriot.

:D you crack me up TBF

Bad if you're a devout Catholic. To the rest of us, it's piss funny.

This church has been a major source of corruption, evil, double standards, scandal and lies for centuries. One makes one's own bed.

mmm... not really.

if the dark forces that have infiltrated the catholic church are trying to bring about the end times, it will affect you as well, catholic or not.

same way the crazy US neo-cons wars on iraq/ afghanistan have affected us all

it doesn't matter what you believe. it only matters what THEY believe.

Why does anybody bother about a bunch of old gay men running about in dresses?

Who is going to subjugate their lives to a bunch of old gay men dressed in sports casual?

Brand is everything.

because no matter what you might think of them, they are the spiritual representatives of 1.2 billion people

Thankfully though...

The Catholic church has lost their hegemony on literacy. Folk freely learn to read... about how corrupt their 'church' is without the fear of being burned alive and tortured.

Plus, significantly eroded their moral high ground with all the closeted gay crap and massive child rape -aka paedophilia.

I say good on the old perverts, their days are numbered.

Perhaps we can take a page from the Jews and Muslims and have all Catholic priests members cut off, not just mutilated.

hi guys, what day / what time do you think the white smoke will billow out? I'll guess today 3.30pm after a long lunch...

(and will it effect house prices in the new popes country/location? ;) )

There's black smoke again, and rumour has it this chap could possibly have been ruled out for Pope by the narrowest of margins:

Gary_Glitter_295.jpg

Archived