House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddles

The Sports Index Says Buy

Australia has always been bloody brilliant at sport when they have had a sh1te economy. 

I've written about this previously. http://thenewaustralian.org/?p=1029

The recent catastrophe that is the Australian cricket tour of India has clearly been the tipping point. Just to educate non- antipodeans: Cricket is the only national sport here - league, union, AFL and wendyball dilute the supporters but relatively-speaking they all love cricket.

Clearly the only sensible course of action is to exit the AU$, short tickets for day 5 of any test match this year and whack a pony on an accumulator for an Ashes and Lions whitewash.

Disclaimer: the value of Mitchell Johnson's tattoos can go up or down....

Edited by Paddles

Australia has always been bloody brilliant at sport when they have had a sh1te economy. 

I've written about this previously. http://thenewaustralian.org/?p=1029

The recent catastrophe that is the Australian cricket tour of India has clearly been the tipping point. Just to educate non- antipodeans: Cricket is the only national sport here - league, union, AFL and wendyball dilute the supporters but relatively-speaking they all love cricket.

Clearly the only sensible course of action is to exit the AU$, short tickets for day 5 of any test match this year and whack a pony on an accumulator for an Ashes and Lions whitewash.

Disclaimer: the value of Mitchell Johnson's tattoos can go up or down....

If Anderson and Swann are fit and firing then the Aussies will get creamed in the Ashes IMO. Our attack looked poor next to South Africa's, last year, but it's still a good bowling attack.

If Anderson and Swann are fit and firing then the Aussies will get creamed in the Ashes IMO. Our attack looked poor next to South Africa's, last year, but it's still a good bowling attack.

I'm thinking 4-0 in the home series, weather taking out one result, and 4-1 in the away.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm going to be unbearable to every Australian I meet this year.

If I make it to January without getting my nose broken again, it will be a flippin' miracle.