House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashIsUnderWay

Hahahahah

I liked

"Becoming rich is quite easy if you have a plan."

Is that a Ronnie Biggs type plan or Al Capone

Yep.

Stick up a "get rich quick" property website.

And people will be queuing to give this man their 5 grand. :blink:

And people will do it.

Don't tell my father about this.

:lol:

A couple of days ago he was talking about buying four BTLs a year, and 100% capital appreciation over the next seven years. He didn't elaborate on the source of the financing required for this general market rise.

Fine. Get it done, lad. Don't wait for me.

My mother was horrified, and threatened to separate the bank accounts.

It looks fairly typical of this kind of venture. They spring up all over place in a saturated market. I doubt he would be offering his services if he was still making plenty from his investments.

I expect he has made plenty out of the rising market over the years, but nobody with an ounce of sense would be sharing their money making secrets whilst there is still money to be made.

He will get some poor suckers to bite the hook unfortunately.

http://www.propertymentor.co.uk/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a scam - what a joker - damn - my nose is bleeding!

:D:D:D:D

I wet meself a little bit I lol so hard!

I didnt get beyond the testimonial -

Tariq... “managed to purchase 4 properties within 4 weeks, that’s a portfolio of over £800K” ......You could do the same.....Thanks, you have literally turned my life and my family's around.

Which way "around" he doesnt say. My guess is around towards the way that the bailiffs come and kick your door in for the video and carpets!

I didnt think the idea was to go out and spend money - I thought the idea was to make a profit. So, Tariq has property 'worth' 800k.....what does Tariq owe and what has he made?

One suspects Tariq might have been more profitably rewared working a 40 hour week in McDonalds.

I’ve managed to purchase 4 properties within 4 weeks, that’s a portfolio of over £800K

if thats 4x 200k properties.

each for rent at 500pcm. = £2k per month in rentals. = £24k a year.

repayments on 800k mortgages = £3.6k per month = £43k a year

can you sustain this ? to beak even in 25 years rents would have to double. then triple.

its possible. + capital gains within 25 years is also possible.

if you have the bottle to sustain £1.6k a month in subsidised rentals, it can work.

about half way through the mortgages it would begin to pay.

Theres a whole gang of them operating from the same office who are going to make us all rich. Take youre pick.

The Commercial Property Mentor

A Wealth Creating Psycologist

An Arbitrage Trading Genius (Very Dodgy that Arb Trading)

An E-Business Mentor

A Reality expansion expert

All operating on the same terms with seminars at the Holiday Inn Milton Keynes.

There you go folks you got a choice of five ways to piss your money up the wall or get into a lorra. lorra debt.

Mmmm, I wonder if I could make a mint by becoming a Mentor on how to successfiul goose other mens wives without getting caught.

Edited by Serpico

Got to be a spoof site. Check out this quote from one of the testimonials:

"Keep your eyes peeled for an invite on our privet jet ;) "

Would that be Bush Airways by any chance?

http://www.propertymentor.co.uk/reasons_to_book.php

I think I may know what the "secret" is. It can't be a coincidence that Tariq is buying properties in East London/Essex.

Buy lots of tatty properties - let them out to Aussies and Kiwis - 3 to a room. Install Sky to keep them quiet. Alternatively make even more profit by forgoing Sky and renting them out to Eastern European families (1 per room er flat).

God - it just gets better. This quote:

"I Believe i have the "how to" i'm not the quicker in the group, but i know even I can and will succead in this."

Looks like even Yoda is getting in on the act (or this chap would have been better spending his £5K on some adult literacy classes)

Edited by greencat

Hahaha sorry I have to laugh too! i signed up especially just to post!

imagining paying £5000 for that? I'd be may as well handing 5000 grand over a to random on the street!

i've actually heard alot about this 'character' sunil - they meet up at there bashes and do all sorts of werid

stuff - someone told me but wouldn't go into great detail - probably devil worshipping or something! it's just like a big cult, and the 'delegates' are just sheep!

the holiday inn must be there meeting post so they disucss being 'financially free'...aye right!

what the hell is arbitrage??? making money from bookies? bloody ridiculous, arbs don't work anymore, the market there is saturated aswell! they seem to like targeting saturated markets and nabbing peoples money at the same time!

id like to find out if this 'sunil' is really financially free...

jamie

Guest magnoliawalls

It is either a spoof or the guy who built the website has a sense of humour

I cannot believe what i have lerant this weekend, it puts a whole new meaning on " there are more ways to skin a cat"

Hahaha sorry I have to laugh too! i signed up especially just to post!

imagining paying £5000 for that? I'd be may as well handing 5000 grand over a to random on the street!

i've actually heard alot about this 'character' sunil - they meet up at there bashes and do all sorts of werid

stuff - someone told me but wouldn't go into great detail - probably devil worshipping or something! it's just like a big cult, and the 'delegates' are just sheep!

the holiday inn must be there meeting post so they disucss being 'financially free'...aye right!

what the hell is arbitrage??? making money from bookies? bloody ridiculous, arbs don't work anymore, the market there is saturated aswell! they seem to like targeting saturated markets and nabbing peoples money at the same time!

id like to find out if this 'sunil' is really financially free...

jamie

Welcome aboard. Arbitrage Trading is back to back betting on anything. Don't think anyone ever nade any money out of it except the bookies.

Welcome aboard. Arbitrage Trading is back to back betting on anything. Don't think anyone ever nade any money out of it except the bookies.

Looks at Betfair account.

Looks at Profits for the past week

So its not just bookies (although its taken me months for the programs to get this far)

I cannot believe what i have lerant this weekend, it puts a whole new meaning on " there are more ways to skin a cat"

It is either a spoof or the guy who built the website has a sense of humour

As apposed to actually skinning a REAL cat? The guy that runs the website is obviously a sicko!

Edited by moosetea