House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

Mansion Impossible

Pah, Not only could I afford to buy a house, I had enough money to get a second one! Nice fantasy but not very realistic, I almost like the idea of all of the houses being out of your price range from the begining :P

Edited by The Haunted

They should do the BTL version, little cars driving around that stop at houses and pay rent for 6 months. Would leave you with the dilema - the house is dropping in value, but the tennant is still in situ!!!! Do I kick em out and loose out on rent... oooh but the price will go back up again, any minute now.... c'mon damn you!

We should do a remake of this where every house that pops up is too expensive for you to begin your ascent up the property ladder!

Finally, after about 30 seconds a little hovel pops up for £1 under your budget. When the house is clicked it could bring you to the front page of this site or something.

Anyone up for it?

i am officially crap! - 63 flippin years ...

dare anyone to do any worse .... :lol:

edit: not even got any booze to blame - thats just raw skill that is!

Edited by dunroamin

We should do a remake of this where every house that pops up is too expensive for you to begin your ascent up the property ladder!

Finally, after about 30 seconds a little hovel pops up for £1 under your budget. When the house is clicked it could bring you to the front page of this site or something.

Anyone up for it?

Classix,

I cant wait to see what you could make of this. I truly like your style fella - more of them little clips as well if you get the time. They are seriously addictive!

....I wish I got a mention in that Money Week - I think I fancy that MSW :D:blink::o;)

i am officially crap! - 63 flippin years ...

dare anyone to do any worse .... :lol:

edit: not even got any booze to blame - thats just raw skill that is!

LOL.... :D:D:D

103 years! :D:D:D

In my defence - I'm liberally dosed up on Stella (the beer - not the female).....and I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do!!....a bit like a BTL'er in a crash :D:D:D

LOL.... :D:D:D

103 years! :D:D:D

In my defence - I'm liberally dosed up on Stella (the beer - not the female).....and I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do!!....a bit like a BTL'er in a crash :D:D:D

Stella was a good friend of mine for many years as well. Oh you tramp, Stella! :D

shush you two!!!!

don't mention the "S" word in front of my resting liver .....

103 years *snigger* truly pathetic :P

shush you two!!!!

don't mention the "S" word in front of my resting liver .....

103 years *snigger* truly pathetic :P

NO! NO! NO!

Never let the blasted thing rest! They learn about sobriety that way! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!

:lol::lol::lol:

Time for a poem:

DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!

'Till you puke in the sink!

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

'Till you mess up the rug!

Edited by gone west

NO! NO! NO!

Never let the blasted thing rest! They learn about sobriety that way! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!

LOL

:lol::lol:

pah - who needs the booze when i got youse lot to entertain me!!!

NO! NO! NO!

Time for a poem:

DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!

'Till you puke in the sink!

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

'Till you mess up the rug!

YOU LEAVE STELLA OUT OF THIS UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO STAB YOU IN THE FACE! (this was an actual line I heard in Manc on a Friday night!)....its a lovely place really :ph34r:

....I could try and woo Dunroamin in my befuddled state, but somehow, I reckon I'd regret it in the morning. What with it all being on record and here for everyone to see. :blink::blink::ph34r::ph34r:

YOU LEAVE STELLA OUT OF THIS UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO STAB YOU IN THE FACE! (this was an actual line I heard in Manc on a Friday night!)....its a lovely place really :ph34r:

....I could try and woo Dunroamin in my befuddled state, but somehow, I reckon I'd regret it in the morning. What with it all being on record and here for everyone to see. :blink::blink::ph34r::ph34r:

hobnobs!

Got within touching distance after around 35 years but then started buying too many at once.

One of my bigger houses tanked (it was in a lovely plot too) and I ended up taking 73 years!!!

I'm blaming my poor performance on the beer as well...

Wouldnt the crumbs cause some 'friction'...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hhhhmmmm friction :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol: pi$$head.

right - i'm off to bed b4 me reputation ends up in tatters .... night all.