House Price Crash Forum

Black Swan Seen In Spain

Trampa501

HOLA441
HOLA442

The Order of the Golden Fleece was defended from possible accusations of prideful pomp by the Burgundian court poet Michault Taillevent, who asserted that it was instituted:

" Non point pour jeu ne pour esbatement,

Mais à la fin que soit attribuée

Loenge à Dieu trestout premièrement

Et aux bons gloire et haulte renommée.

" " Not for amusement nor for recreation,

But for the purpose that praise shall be given to God,

In the very first place,

And to the good, glory and high renown.

(Carlos(Charles) recently caused outrage in Spain going big-game hunting in Africa on the taxpayer whilst population have been forced onto AUST-erity)

The order, conceived in an ecclesiastical spirit in which mass and obsequies were prominent and the knights were seated in choirstalls like canons, was explicitly denied to "heretics", and so became an exclusively Catholic award during the Reformation. (Why Spanish 'Loyola' Jesuits are building their grotesque Satanic Cathedral on the Greenwich mean line)

It is restricted to a limited number of knights, initially 24 but increased to 30 in 1433, and 50 in 1516, plus the sovereign.

Today there exist two branches of the Order: the Spanish and the Austrian Fleece; the current sovereigns are respectively Juan Carlos I, King of Spain, and Karl von Habsburg, grandson of Emperor Charles I of Austria.

On topic - Rigsby's Fat Cat = 'Vienna'

https://en.wikipedia...e_Golden_Fleece

Is Erranta's disappearance some kind of sign?

HOLA443

Im in Spain atm (Costa Blanca ) and every newspaper you pick up are full of corruption story's involving people in power they seemingly have been on the take for years, On the general economy what I see is beggars increasing everywhere in the town centrers and also getting aggressive, people rummaging through bins is an everyday sight hardly any if at all advertised jobs in bars shops etc.

House prices are dropping seemingly everyday don't know where the bottom will be.

Something will give here soon not sure what the black swan event will be though but it must be flying very close now

Reminds me of another country closer to home.

Whilst it is a shame for Spain and its people - a wonderful country and culture - if the coming 'revolution' roots out the puss it will be a good and necessary thing.