House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Topher Bear

Boo!

Hello all,

woo! swishy new post creation box...I like it in here!!

We have moved into our new place, but only in the last few weeks, still getting sorted...gotta catch up on HPP 05, and Halifax data, and then I'll come back and post results.

My new life won't leave me much time to come on-line here (leave for work at 6.30AM!!), but I will try and look by once a week....to tell the truth, I've refound a life away from the interenet!!!! terrible I know, but there it is.

Getting depressed about the lack of a decent crash and recent upswings...gotta check out HBOS data to see whats happening...will report back soon.

Just wanted to let you all know I was still alive!

Talk soon!

Topher Bear

Guest Charlie The Tramp

I was going to email you tonight, was quite concerned not seeing you on the forum for a long time.

Good to see you back TB, your only a few posts away from 1000 posts & promotion to HPC Veteran I think, as am i with the same number (spooky) , so congrats in advance :)

I'm hoping to get a golden HPC fridge magnet in the post, a la 'Charlie and the Crash factory' .

hows brizzle??

you met me best mate yet? chatty scouse bird - tinkering with landing gear i believe :lol:

hows brizzle??

you met me best mate yet? chatty scouse bird - tinkering with landing gear i believe :lol:

Na, I haven't met many on landing gear, working in Fuel Systems meself. Though one of the guys I work with is 50% fuel and 50% landing gear....AMO Modelling side, so he might know her! whats her name?

brizzle, is pretty much like it always has been I guess, a typical depressing city, but with a nice bunch of people, personally couldn't live in the city!

Na, I haven't met many on landing gear, working in Fuel Systems meself. Though one of the guys I work with is 50% fuel and 50% landing gear....AMO Modelling side, so he might know her! whats her name?

brizzle, is pretty much like it always has been I guess, a typical depressing city, but with a nice bunch of people, personally couldn't live in the city!

welcome back tb , life outside of the internet what mad talk is this? btw i do landingear overhaul refurb