House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OzzMosiz

Relationships - Miles Apart

Hubby regularly spends 4 months ata time 8k miles away in the Falklands( he goes again nest year), does that count?

Long distance and long times apart are tougher though.

I guess it does count.

I got seeing a girl, but she lives a 3 hour drive away (in good traffic).

She's def worth it, just wanted to know if others been through similiar situations.

I guess it does count.

I got seeing a girl, but she lives a 3 hour drive away (in good traffic).

She's def worth it, just wanted to know if others been through similiar situations.

Your date went well then?

London to East Mids, 2 years, only played away 16 times.

only joking! ;)

As a bloke I found I didn't have the part of the brain that can sustain 50 minute phone calls nightly...

About five thousand miles for about five years: of course it helps that I'm too busy to pick up any women over here, if I actually met any that interested me...

About 4,000 miles (England - East Coast of America) for about 4 years. Now we're happily married going on 4 years.

What? You drove the pig skin bus into tuna town? :P:P:P:blink:

You have such a lovely way with words.... I hope Dunroamin doesn't let you get away with phrases like that.:P

You have such a lovely way with words.... I hope Dunroamin doesn't let you get away with phrases like that.:P

She told me it! :lol::lol::lol::huh:

6 months and 5 time zones apart from my (now) wife.

We have kept all the letters but I shudder when I think about ever reading them. I seems like such a long time ago (12 years)

It was <ahem> hard but I think it was tougher for her when I unexpectedly turned up in the UK with dysentry and down 3 stone. Not exactly how we visualised the dramatic reunion.

6 months and 5 time zones apart from my (now) wife.

We have kept all the letters but I shudder when I think about ever reading them. I seems like such a long time ago (12 years)

It was <ahem> hard but I think it was tougher for her when I unexpectedly turned up in the UK with dysentry and down 3 stone. Not exactly how we visualised the dramatic reunion.

Niiice. Sprog had a 'mild' ( :rolleyes: ) dose of it aged 4 when we lived in Italy. He was literally skin and bones and the Docs didn't diagnose it for ages :angry:

Niiice. Sprog had a 'mild' ( :rolleyes: ) dose of it aged 4 when we lived in Italy. He was literally skin and bones and the Docs didn't diagnose it for ages :angry:

I didn't bite my nails for 8 months afterwards. Strange that.

Just curious what the longest distance anyones lived from a girlfriend/boyfriend? Did it work?

890 miles, London to Stockholm - make the trip twice a month

Two years and going strong B)

3500 miles away at the mo. GF in Ethiopia doing volunteer work! She's away until Aug 06 but I'm going over in March for 2 weeks. We will have been going out a year in early December. I'm sure she's worth it! :-)

Ok. Some of your situations makes my 200 miles and 3.5-4 hour journey each way look easy!

God damn can't get her out of my head! :rolleyes: