House Price Crash Forum

Huhne Gets More Time For Btl Maintenance

juvenal

HOLA441

A very dysfunctional family with a number of mental health issues that need to be addressed

It is functional respectable middle class families that get into psychotic rages, call each other c**ts and wish each other dead... and witnessing it in the past has left me shaken and in total shock.

The emails are sadly a reflection of how families behave behind closed doors once the facade is lifted.

Edited by crashmonitor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

The first trial has collapsed because the jury failed to understand what 'reasonable doubt' meant. When they asked the judge this question, he decided to discharge them and order a retrial on the grounds that any conviction would almost certainly be appealed on the grounds of jury incompetence. I agree, personally - he had no other viable choice.

Bizarre. Anyway, this soap opera will go on a bit longer and the lawyers will get a bit richer.

HOLA443

The first trial has collapsed because the jury failed to understand what 'reasonable doubt' meant. When they asked the judge this question, he decided to discharge them and order a retrial on the grounds that any conviction would almost certainly be appealed on the grounds of jury incompetence. I agree, personally - he had no other viable choice.

Bizarre. Anyway, this soap opera will go on a bit longer and the lawyers will get a bit richer.

I'd love to know the backgrounds of the jurors in question. The question about religious affiliations, the one about consideration of information not presented in court, speculation being allowed or not, bizarre as you say.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I see his wife has been found guilty of perverting the course of justice looks like jail time for her too

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/pryce-guilty-over-huhne-points-29116163.html

Sad people leading sad lives, highly educated but emotionally unstable. :rolleyes:

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411