House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Right Fred Wests Dead...

Fred West was one of the most despicable and notorious peadophilic sadomacist rapist murderers of the 20th Century however if his house was still standing and you had a decent deposit... would you buy? After all many a criminals house still stands to this day and people live in them either aware or unaware of its cloaked history.

And anyway this is actually a serious question, more as in... would you purchase and live in a place if you knew it had such a horrific past history?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I could think of some pretty sick jokes in answer to this, but on this occasion, I think I'll refrain as I don't wish to offend really.

NO would be my immediate answer; Gloucester's a dump! ;)

No. My house would cause too many people (beyond myself) too much pain.

i did put an offer in on the 'house that bled to death'

but it was declined.

My house is a bit like that, I think it's called reverse osmosis, most upsetting.

The basic fact is murder happens every day and inevitably more often than not in the private closed curtains of peoples houses so if you knew that within your potential 'dream house' a macabre slaughter took place... would you still buy if its was x% off just to get on the ladder?