House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Euphorion

Inside Track - A Review

I recently pointed out to "Save my Dad" that 1) it was cheaper to buy the 8 DVD version of Inside Track's "How to become a Property Millionaire in less than 5 years on ebay for 20 quid than to pay the 5000 squiddlies for the seminar and 2) to leave your chequebook at home in case you get carried away at the seminar.

I actually have a copy of the DVD but have never got round to watching it. I'll try and view it over the next week or so and submit a review.

In the meantime, I attach previous reviews (against which you should judge my review and make your mind up accordingly).

Inside Track Review 1

Inside Track Review 2

Inside Track Review 3

Inside Track Review 4

Inside Track Review 5

Edited by Euphorion

I recently pointed out to "Save my Dad" that 1) it was cheaper to buy the 8 DVD version of Inside Track's "How to become a Property Millionaire in less than 5 years on ebay for 20 quid than to pay the 5000 squiddlies for the seminar and 2) to leave your chequebook at home in case you get carried away at the seminar.

I actually have a copy of the DVD but have never got round to watching it. I'll try and view it over the next week or so and submit a review.

In the meantime, I attach previous reviews (against which you should judge my review and make your mind up accordingly).

Inside Track Review 1

Inside Track Review 2

would it be worth posting the DVD's on emule...that would really bugger up inside track/property developers gate receipts for the seminars!!!...hehehehe!!!

would it be worth posting the DVD's on emule...that would really bugger up inside track/property developers gate receipts for the seminars!!!...hehehehe!!!

i don't know how to do that

am on the 5th disc now....never want to hear another Yorkshire voice....er...don't know if.....aagh I hear voices....i can.....aaaaaggghhh....make it

i'm just popping outside...i may be sometime

for godsake look after my family

it is a far far nobler thing i do now than i have ever done

england expects

send karma quick

mr euphorion - he dead

am on the 5th disc now....never want to hear another Yorkshire voice....er...don't know if.....aagh I hear voices....i can.....aaaaaggghhh....make it

i'm just popping outside...i may be sometime

for godsake look after my family

it is a far far nobler thing i do now than i have ever done

england expects

send karma quick

mr euphorion - he dead

Don't you just hate these non committal DVD reviews? :lol:

i don't know how to do that

it's very simple euphorion...either buy the dvd and upload it onto a shareware site or video the thing and do it....i very much doubt these muppets would have had the foresight to copyright the material so it's totally fair game to put it on and let everybody else know that it's on ther if they want to copy it.

obviously I would not sanction illegal activities or breach of copyright,but I'm fairly sure they haven't thought about that angle,so go for it!