House Price Crash Forum

Wow, I Cannot Belive This Is Serious....

ConeyHall

HOLA441

A friend sent me a link to this site, and we thought it was a joke until we started reading it.... All of you are really serious about this stuff. Please please can you not all go and get a life. There is absolutely nothing worse than hearing people talk about house prices and whether they are going up or down. The simple truth is NO-ONE KNOWS and apart from you lot who are either pretending to be really happy renting and wouldn't have it any other way (thats why you log on to this site of course) or are just so angry because you cant afford a house of your own and need to let the anger out somehow, no one else really cares, because we CANNOT STOP THE MARKET.

This post is not meant to be rude or offend (If I wanted to that I could of said many other things) but more a request that you lot turn off your computers, put your coats on and go out down the pub and have a beer and have a conversation with another human being (not about house prices)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

[

This post is not meant to be rude or offend (If I wanted to that I could of said many other things) but more a request that you lot turn off your computers, put your coats on and go out down the pub and have a beer and have a conversation with another human being (not about house prices)

..is that why you're on here then,because you don't have a life?

we actually quite like forecasting the doom and desparation that is about to hit the general populace for six.We've seen it coming for ages and nobody believes us....but they soon will and I for one will be gloating and getting my condescending "I TOLD YOU SO" party hat on.

.....and before you ask,I'll happily admit I don't have a life,I'm not in denial!....but good spot OM,going down the pub and ALL you will hear about is house prices!!

...for what it's worth I don't join in the debate either.I'll keep my dark secrets to myself and watch the lambs get slaughtered.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

[

..is that why you're on here then,because you don't have a life?

No, I am on here to see how long it takes for people like you to get upset. I think it was about what, 5 seconds....

HOLA449
HOLA4410

The simple truth is NO-ONE KNOWS and apart from you lot who are either pretending to be really happy renting and wouldn't have it any other way (thats why you log on to this site of course) or are just so angry because you cant afford a house of your own and need to let the anger out somehow, no one else really cares, because we CANNOT STOP THE MARKET.

There seems to be some inconsistancy between N0-ONE KNOWS and we CANNOT STOP THE MARKET

Most markets move in cycles and guess where this one is heading next B)

Nationwide HPI goes negative - Big SELL signal for housing

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

we CANNOT STOP THE MARKET.

Tell that to Gordon Brown then! :rolleyes:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

A friend sent me a link to this site, and we thought it was a joke until we started reading it.... All of you are really serious about this stuff. Please please can you not all go and get a life. There is absolutely nothing worse than hearing people talk about house prices and whether they are going up or down. The simple truth is NO-ONE KNOWS and apart from you lot who are either pretending to be really happy renting and wouldn't have it any other way (thats why you log on to this site of course) or are just so angry because you cant afford a house of your own and need to let the anger out somehow, no one else really cares, because we CANNOT STOP THE MARKET.

Good advise - I think I will also start watching the XFactor, ditch all news media and watch somefink decent like Holby. Cor economiks are dull innit. My ouse if worth a fortune - think I will MEW some more and get some kickin wheels for my 4x4 ....

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

If you don't care what we all think, why are you bothering to waste time posting on this forum you numpty?

Is it cos I is a FTB?

HOLA4417

I currently own (bought 1995) and I am looking for something eventually over £1million in North London. I could buy now but find that I do not get much for a fairly enormous sum and I am not tempted to enrich someone for sitting on their **** and thinking that something they paid £500,000 a couple of years ago is somehow worth that much more. I am prepared to accept a drop in the notional price of my house (virtually no mortgage anyway) in exchange for a far larger drop in the price of what I want to buy. You sound very bothered by HPC.co.uk-are you an estate agent? :)

HOLA4418

Most people that post here, myself included are at work and therefore going down the pub, sadly is not an option. :(

Nothing worse than somebody that criticises others for what they choose to do. If you tell me how you spend your day CH I'd probably tell you to go and get a life.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

There seems to be some inconsistancy between N0-ONE KNOWS and we CANNOT STOP THE MARKET

Most markets move in cycles and guess where this one is heading next B)

Nationwide HPI goes negative - Big SELL signal for housing

Riser,

That graph looks really interesting. Where is the data from?

I have no doubt Coney and his clever mate will soon point out the floors in that sell signal... having taken the trouble to register and point out that they think there is no point registering to use this site (how weird is that?).

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

No, I am on here to see how long it takes for people like you to get upset. I think it was about what, 5 seconds....

far from getting upset matey I'm getting moist with all the anticipation of impending house-price-armadgeddon....I know it's gonna be messy but I'm in self-righteous and and pompous gloating mode now,just like you and your mates at Inside Track were before you got busted.

HOLA4425

Archived