House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dunroamin

Ask Beeny

to all those who like to goad the posters on the other sites - no one clocked this yet? coming soon to the channel 4 forums .......

"Property Ladder - Sarah Beeny

Tues 15th Nov at 9pm

A chance to put your property questions to The Beeny. She'll be in for a webchat on the 15th."

Edited by dunroamin

to all those who like to goad the posters on the other sites - no one clocked this yet? coming soon to the channel 4 forums .......

"Property Ladder - Sarah Beeny

Tues 15th Nov at 9pm

A chance to put your property questions to The Beeny. She'll be in for a webchat on the 15th."

Will there be webcams? :P

i was going to say.

shes a bit frumpy.

much too gushy. costly. dreamy and previously wrapped in bubble wrap and cotton wool.

i dont think shed get my gritty norther humour, nor run to our local chinese chippy for 2 fish, one chips and a pickled egg on a wet, windy wednesday.

i mean. shes hardly going to sit next to you on a bus, shout at her kids, drop her shopping and smell of old holborn. if she did. id be up there like a rat up a drainpipe !!! lemme getcha bags for yer love. have a lambert and butler love. then id write i love you on the condensation on the window and turn to her and give her my best benny hill.

phwoor....

(palms own forhead with over high lifted elbow cannon and ball style)

they screen questions on these webchats, ya wont get to say what a pile of shit she talks, questions about how lovley she is will be allowed only

they screen questions on these webchats, ya wont get to say what a pile of shit she talks, questions about how lovley she is will be allowed only

If you actually watch most of the shows you'll see that she almost always tells you how the boneheads were saved by HPI, not because they are good developers. They'd have saved themselves time and hassle 90% of the time by flipping the properties they bought. She almost always points out how the profits are subject to taxes/fees etc.

Actually she is switched on and recently she has been quoted as saying there is "No Money to be made in property right now"

I have a preference for Trinny and Susannah myself, at the same time..............................

Last time Beeny was scheduled to do a webchat, she didn't turn up!

:huh:

Edit:

Sorry, deferred - it's the new buzz word!

Edited by Jason

The Beeny is the best of a bad bunch. A few times she has raised one eyebrow and said 'you're mad' to the novice developers. I think she is good on that show, even if she does have big tits.

up there like a rat up a drainpipe...shes too boyish like that tart from top gear.

and her voice is husky. busters are fair, though i have seen/handled better.

For fxxx's sake, when are you going to stop spouting your woman-hating drivel and stick to the subject? It seems you get off on abusing them. Tart, tits, busters, rat up a drainpipe etc ad nauseum. Like far too many men on this site, you come over as a lonely, bitter nerd who hasn't had a woman in years and never will. The fact that we're anonymous looks-wise means you can put yourself over as some lothario who women are gagging for ("I have handled better" my ****). Gagging at, more like. Keep your twisted views to yourself, it's embarrassing.

Difficult.

I agree about the misogyny being offensive, but the internet gives the anonymity that encourages these comments, and that has the benefit that people say what they really think on all subjects.

On the whole I'm not offended by humorous references to sexy-looking women but when it goes beyond that I get uncomfortable. I picture someone like Beeny or Kirsty searching on thir name and finding the stuff on their screens and being hurt or offended by it. I try to type only what I would be prepared to say to someone's face - I would tell Beeny she has a magnificent pair of breasts, or Kirsty that she is stupid.

Best bet is to fail to respond, or mildly criticise such comments, same as with racism, homophobia etc.

Censorship is not the way to go for anything offensive (but necessary for illegal stuff).

[Another reason not to be too proscriptive is that someone is bound to dredge up some long-forgotten ill-advised comment I've made in the past after a liquid lunch]

Edited by rockdoctor

For fxxx's sake, when are you going to stop spouting your woman-hating drivel and stick to the subject? It seems you get off on abusing them. Tart, tits, busters, rat up a drainpipe etc ad nauseum. Like far too many men on this site, you come over as a lonely, bitter nerd who hasn't had a woman in years and never will. The fact that we're anonymous looks-wise means you can put yourself over as some lothario who women are gagging for ("I have handled better" my ****). Gagging at, more like. Keep your twisted views to yourself, it's embarrassing.

:lol: bet ya didnt see that one comming rfd

I sure as hell didn't :blink::lol:

It seems that some on this BB will knock anyone involved in the property market no matter how good they are. And Mrs. Beeny? She's by far the best of the bunch. In fact she's excellent She appears to have good design and project management skills, she's cost concious and she usually knows what the market wants in a particular area, if she doesn't then she sensibly asks those that do.

Anyone thinking of going ahead with a project, no matter how experienced, ought to get a compilation of her shows and learn from them. I have!

Edited by ILikeBigBoobs

lol :rolleyes:

Dalek sounds like he has a few issues he wishes to share with the forum....

Its amazing how quickly people can be judges on this site from one post :ph34r:

I think it's obvious what the issue is. Like most of the men and women on hpc I don't like seeing half the human race talked about on this site as though they were shxx and good for only one thing. It's time some of us did judge a bit more. You probably wouldn't feel so comfortable if men were dismissed with such hatred by the women here. Women, by the way, who feel exactly about the house price issue and policitcal and economic injustices as the rest of us do.

I agree with Dalek on this.

If there was alittle more love between men and women (familys included) there wouldnt be a shortage of houses.

Because people are choosing to live as singles now this has a knock on effect.

Maybe there should be a rule that all women shall own a house (men shall not be allowed too) but if there is no man in the house after 9pm, the house can be occupied by any single man. Like musical chairs but with houses.

Housing now sorted.

Also is it too hard for women to go for a jog now and then to keep themsleves looking fit. I get bored of watching football but there is nothing else to look at. :o

I agree with Dalek on this.

If there was alittle more love between men and women (familys included) there wouldnt be a shortage of houses.

Because people are choosing to live as singles now this has a knock on effect.

Maybe there should be a rule that all women shall own a house (men shall not be allowed too) but if there is no man in the house after 9pm, the house can be occupied by any single man. Like musical chairs but with houses.

Housing now sorted.

Also is it too hard for women to go for a jog now and then to keep themsleves looking fit. I get bored of watching football but there is nothing else to look at. :o

You daft bxxxer! :lol:

Guest X-QUORK

I have to say I think RFD's posts are incredibly non-PC and probably quite offensive to many women, but they are also highly amusing and quite creative. Try and take them with a pinch of salt girls and allow the younger fellas a bit of leeway, they'll grow up to be quite nice one day. ;)

i

i dont think shed get my gritty norther humour,

Hubby has one of those too. Almost always commented on in his appraials at work. Or sometimes known as his wry sense of humour. :rolleyes:

Must be why I like you :lol::lol:

with lips like those, i reckon most men would like you too.

When are you changing to the other avatar - the one that was qouted ' dangerous for mens hearts'

I cant wait to see if mine still works.

with lips like those, i reckon most men would like you too.

When are you changing to the other avatar - the one that was qouted ' dangerous for mens hearts'

I cant wait to see if mine still works.

I did post it up for a very limited time (about 10 mins :lol: ), but will stick with this one until I get bored with it. B)

I have to say I think RFD's posts are incredibly non-PC and probably quite offensive to many women, but they are also highly amusing and quite creative. Try and take them with a pinch of salt girls and allow the younger fellas a bit of leeway, they'll grow up to be quite nice one day. ;)

I have to agree that rfd's posts can be hilarious - in fact one recently where he takes the mickey of Durch after he's come back to the site after a visit to the pub, oozing universal love, as you do, bless him, was one of the funniest things I've read. But when it comes to women lets look at the real venom behind this blokey 'fun':

women are fairly picky these days and ever so easily taken by an idiot in a nice car.

ive have seen this so many times. women choosing cash over anything else... it happens all the time. cash buys women.

not all women, granted. but the main.

Cash buys women, in the main, eh. Come on, chaps, that view stinks! If it wasn't for rfd's brilliant - and compassionate - takes on the hpc, politics, injustice etc, I would suspect he was a troll-plant from the Angry Harry website. ;)

Guest X-QUORK

He's a lady-baiting troll, which is far better than being a lady-troll I imagine...don't know what a lady-troll is exactly, but I don't want to ever meet one.