House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bpw

Poll - What Are Your Views?

I MESSED THE POLL UP BUT JUST ABOUT MAKES SENSE!

I have seen postings from perhaps two or three others here that reflect my view that there is a generational bias created at the law-making and fiscal level. The comment below prompted this poll:

Triple whammy - parents get to buy and live in huge house when they had a young family, never pay for it, retire on generous final-salary pension, and then live forever. And as I'm starting to notice I'm not the only one with strained relations with their parents because of this. If I hear once more "it was hard in our day, too" I'll - well, I'll throw my toys out of my pram, to start with! On a more serious note, though, I think it's likely we're heading for some serious inter-generational strife in the not too distant future.

Some may recall my views were expressed in the posting below which seemed to stir little interest and was viewed by relatively few people. I therefore wonder if I am wrong and thought a poll would be useful to see how many share my general point of view about generational bias. I would appreciate all feedback regardless of whether you do, or don’t, support my current views.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=15021&hl=

Edited by bpw