House Price Crash Forum

You Know Its Time To Get Out When........

Favre

HOLA441

Met an old school friend last night,

He was your usual worky ticket at school, always in trouble, left school 6/7 years ago with only a few GCSE's.

I even saw him a few years back when he was serving his community service after being taken to court.

Now he's a mortgage adviser

My god, it now seems clear to me that any muppet is now a property expert.

I'll keep saving and advise myself when it comes to needing a mortgage, after all If this is the type of person whose job it is to advise me then I think i'll be better off on my own!

Favre

HOLA442
  • 3 months later...
HOLA443
HOLA444

He was your usual worky ticket at school, always in trouble, left school 6/7 years ago with only a few GCSE's.

I even saw him a few years back when he was serving his community service after being taken to court.

I'll keep saving and advise myself when it comes to needing a mortgage, after all If this is the type of person whose job it is to advise me then I think i'll be better off on my own!

Favre

Had an 'independent' mortgage advisor call around to my parents last week. Times must be hard as he was cold calling (prob illegal). He talked about the property boom, good investment, yadda yadda yadda

I was about to get into an argument with him for the fun of it, but thankfully I asked him the key question:

"What qualifies you to give financial information?"

His answer?

Wait for it.

"I have a GCSE in Maths"

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Mr Blek

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Favre

Dude you have some choice mates.

HOLA448