House Price Crash Forum

Newtons Law

HOLA441

excuse my english for i have rigged up an electronic voicebox from an old stylophone and a toaster. its pretty much spot on for me to go on to explain to you in a scientific voice how the laws of physics will eventually bring house prices back into line with earnings and bring equilibrium to the young binge drinkers and golden wheelchaired pensioners.

Law one:

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

{house prices would continue to rise unless there is an external blocking force for them to stop.

such as low wages. recession. war or pandemics.}

Law two:

The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are vectors (as indicated by their symbols being displayed in slant bold font); in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.

{the bigger the house the larger by proportion the inflation/deflation}

Law three:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

{for every boom, there must be a bust of identical proportion}

end of toaster transmission.

HOLA442

using this template. i continued to experiment with these laws applied to housing.

i arranged a series of beakers placed on an asphestos mat. burner on cool flame i heated each beaker.

i then introduced the brick dust from three types of houses. semi, detached and terrace into a solution of mercury and heated slowly. after a few minutes there was discernable size difference between the brick dust particles of each beaker. with the most volumous being detatched, semi detatched and terrace in that order confirming newtons law number 2.

for my next experiment i needed a live sample. i comandeered a cat and 3 fleas. caging each beast seperate i began to heat the foot plates of the cages. the samples began to lift themselves off the hot plate to cool their lower regions. it was noted that although the flea jumped more often, the volume of height compared to a cat was lesser. this proved newtons 1st law as well as reconfirming newtons 2nd law once again.

my final demostration involved an audience from parkinson. i indroduced 3 celebritys. muhamad ali. victoria beckham and victoria wood. all were unaware of the experiment for total authenticity. all three were given 500ccs of dopamine solution mixed with 2ccs of kiwi shoe polish.

the results were inconclusive on this.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

excuse my english for i have rigged up an electronic voicebox from an old stylophone and a toaster. its pretty much spot on for me to go on to explain to you in a scientific voice how the laws of physics will eventually bring house prices back into line with earnings and bring equilibrium to the young binge drinkers and golden wheelchaired pensioners.

Law one:

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

{house prices would continue to rise unless there is an external blocking force for them to stop.

such as low wages. recession. war or pandemics.}

Law two:

The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are vectors (as indicated by their symbols being displayed in slant bold font); in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.

{the bigger the house the larger by proportion the inflation/deflation}

Law three:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

{for every boom, there must be a bust of identical proportion}

end of toaster transmission.

THAT'S ACTUALLY QUITE NEAT!!!I'd not thought of it like that but you have a point.

force= HPI

mass= sheeple

acceleration= media coverage.

...because these are all fluid numbers we could expect the components to feed off one another....so as one becomes negative,the result goes negative and would feedback into the other component to produce an even more negative number,until an inflexion point happens where people ignore/capitulate all the negative stuff and start buying regardless.

this is interesting......it's not quite a sine-wave oscillator in electronic terms but waves can be played with and make different shapes(modulated for the more educated)......so maybe we have some kind of social circuit that follows these rules....If I can figure out what kind of electronic circuit will give me the same waveform as economic recessions/outsourcing/hpi I'm afraid I won't tell you....but I will sell you the box for an extortionate price!

Edited by oracle