House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
laughing_goat

Another Hilariously Over Priced Property Thread

Stunning 2 bed terraced property, literally metres from the thameslink line and just 2 miles from the thameslink station (get it?).

Could easily be converted into a 1 bed property (see bedroom sizes).

A few feet from a popular pub and Chav central is less than 1/4 mile away, if you're lucky some will stray your way after failing to gain entry to said pub.

On a road popular with people wanting to park their cars (people have resorted to sticking bins and nail ridden planks of wood on the road to stop people parking in 'their' space). Your car will be safe from joyriders as it is likely to be blocked in by your neighbours.

All your's for the bargain price of £355,000.

http://www.homesonview.co.uk/Scripts/FullD...PropID=JHP01928http://www.homesonview.co.uk/Scripts/FullD...PropID=JHP01928

Now keep calm and wait your turn, the EA can't let you all view it at once.

Edited by laughing_goat

Stunning 2 bed terraced property, literally metres from the thameslink line and just 2 miles from the thameslink station (get it?).

Could easily be converted into a 1 bed property (see bedroom sizes).

A few feet from a popular pub and Chav central is less than 1/4 mile away, if you're lucky some will stray your way after failing to gain entry to said pub.

On a road popular with people wanting to park their cars (people have resorted to sticking bins and nail ridden planks of wood on the road to stop people parking in 'their' space). Your car will be safe from joyriders as it is likely to be blocked in by your neighbours.

All your's for the bargain price of £355,000.

http://www.homesonview.co.uk/Scripts/FullD...PropID=JHP01928http://www.homesonview.co.uk/Scripts/FullD...PropID=JHP01928

Now keep calm and wait your turn, the EA can't let you all view it at once.

I hate it when there are no interior photo's. Makes me suspicious

<_<<_<

Looks like a fine enough house, just at least 200K overpriced.

Always found Harpenden odd. Just down the road from Luton. Trying to be oh so middle class. Very strange place. :huh:

Always found Harpenden odd. Just down the road from Luton. Trying to be oh so middle class. Very strange place. :huh:

Probably because I used to live there ;)

It's been awhile (nearly 10 years) since I lived there... but I did like the place. Yes there are the chavs in Batford and The George... plus sides The Oak Tree, the Firkin Pub in St Albans (and the comedy club run by Zed).. and the quick Thameslink into town... downside falling asleep and ending up in Bedford on the last train back :(

I hate it when there are no interior photo's. Makes me suspicious

<_<<_<

Libitina,

I get suspicious about this too, it either means the rooms need decorating or they're too small to take a picture of.

beerhunter,

The Chavs have spread there wings a bit in the last 3 years. You can find the worst of them in Southdown now.

Nelly,

The house actually sits on the common, no path, you have to walk across the grass to get to the front door. Must be great in the rain.

No no no, you're all lacking vision. It says a "delightful character cottage" in need of "cosmetic attention"..........and it's in Harpenden ( think location location location).

Get the 'House Doctor' in put down some B&Q wood flooring, a Homebase Power Shower, and a slap of Magnolia in the the hallway........ and it would easily 'achieve' £600,000! :lol::D:P

It's not an over priced shithole it's a red hot property bargain in need of a makeover!