House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

China Growth Forecast Up Again

More fuel for a commdities bust up to come, in parallel with a further withering of US trade power.

Greenspan will be remembered I suspect, but not for the reasons and in the light that many thin at the moment.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/business.cfm?id=2188612005

China growth forecast up again

THE World Bank today increased its growth forecast on China for the third time this year.

The organisation estimated growth in the country of 9.3 per cent - up from nine per cent in August - adding that low inflation was likely to continue.

It also hiked its growth forecast for 2006 to 8.7 per cent from 7.9 per cent. The bank cited stronger-than-expected consumer demand for the increases.

More fuel for a commdities bust up to come, in parallel with a further withering of US trade power.

Greenspan will be remembered I suspect, but not for the reasons and in the light that many thin at the moment.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/business.cfm?id=2188612005

China growth forecast up again

THE World Bank today increased its growth forecast on China for the third time this year.

The organisation estimated growth in the country of 9.3 per cent - up from nine per cent in August - adding that low inflation was likely to continue.

It also hiked its growth forecast for 2006 to 8.7 per cent from 7.9 per cent. The bank cited stronger-than-expected consumer demand for the increases.

Remind me of the UK growth rate?

Now I wonder what were the growth rates for Victorian Britain?

I hazard a guess they were along the lines of China now.

As I've said many a time ignore the potential Colossus that is China at your peril.

As I've said many a time ignore the potential Colossus that is China at your peril.

It's hard to ignore China, as it is written on nearly everything I buy. :(

bull.

what about changs landscapes in didsbury and yeungs home ironing foundry then ?

also theres pauls pots garden centre in the phonem phenn ardnale.

who speaks for these local chinese service industrys ?