House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RichM

Sun Editor Arrested For Assaulting Eastenders Star

Can you Adam and Eve it...

"Leave it aht, Beks, you know house prices dun gone an' peaked. We gotta STR."

"Peaked? PEAKED?! But they can't have. I still have to MEW 100k out of the house to buy more copies of the Sun next week so we can pretend the circulation's still ok."

"It's nah good luv, me bruvvah's garrige is full of yer stash already. We can't go on livin' lark viss. I'm gettin' the EAs in tomorrah. Just play the good wifey an' shut-it, awight?"

"Why you low-life! I knew I'd married a bare-headed, barely-competent actor. But I didn't realise I'd shacked up with a dirty bear! I feel so used!"

"Oi dahlin', I'm not the one takin' Rupert's greasy shillin' up the wallet. Gerroff yer 'igh 'orse an' get the 'oover aht, or I'll 'ave to sawt you aht!"

"Really? You and whose army?"

"I woz in the SAS. My hands are leafel weppens!"

"Dirty bear!"

"Filfy bull!"

"I should've listened to my mother!" <fx: grabs heavy candlestick from mantelpiece. Lunges...>

DOOF, DOOF... DOOF, DOOF... Ner, ner, ner, ner, neer, neer, neer... ner etc.

Andrew McP

PS I'm sure fred's version will be much better :-)

Allegedly from the type of partner he was caught in flagrante with, Ross Kemp should change his surname to Ross Camp

Ah, is this what the dispute was about?

I thought it was about his fruit 'n' fibre advert from years ago when he had hair.

Ah, is this what the dispute was about?

I thought it was about his fruit 'n' fibre advert from years ago when he had hair.

:lol:

Director: "No No No No NO! It's "Apples, hazelnuts, bananas; raisins, coconuts, sultanas.."

RK: "Yeah, swot a sed! "Apples n pears, apples n pears, apples n pears me old chyna!"

NDL

Guest growl

Speaking of Eastenders. They are now running a sub-plot about Dawn Millar taking out a credit card under Dawn Swann and binging on it and being warned by her step dad that she will have to pay it back one day.

Maybe the writers are going to use debt as a story line, and who knows maybe another possible story line in the future will be bankrupcy and negative equity.

Not that I watch Eastenders... :unsure::D

I actually watched an episode of the Dross that passes for entertainment starring Ross kemp. The show about the special forces ummm, Guff I think it was called. What a load of Bollo it was! Lean mean fighting machine? the only thing Ross Kemp seems to have been attacking was the Pie and Pasty rack in the NAAFI shop by the size of the lardy belly he is carrying on him.