House Price Crash Forum

Keiser: I Scare Myself Sometimes…Nobody Called This Earlier, Or More Correctly.

“There is hardly an issue about which Germans as so united as they are by their desire to see America on its knees. It unites both the left and the right. Wherever they look, they see decay, a lack of culture and ignorance. “A perverse mixture of irresponsibility, greed, and religious zealotry”.

With a bit of luck, the specter across the Atlantic might even take care of itself. It can’t be ruled out.

When they are not shooting each other or being fried by dangling power lines then the Americans might simply pop. Two out of every three US citizens are overweight, or even obese! Every child in Germany knows the numbers.

For the über-watchful among us, the signs of the downfall are obvious. One must only take a look at the condition of the streets (every fourth bridge is crumbling!), or the entirely outdated power grid, to come to the conclusion that this country has its future behind it. A nation that has its utility lines hanging from poles in the street, instead of burying them in an orderly fashion underground, cannot really be taken seriously.

http://maxkeiser.com/

“There is hardly an issue about which Germans as so united as they are by their desire to see America on its knees. It unites both the left and the right. Wherever they look, they see decay, a lack of culture and ignorance. “A perverse mixture of irresponsibility, greed, and religious zealotry”.

With a bit of luck, the specter across the Atlantic might even take care of itself. It can’t be ruled out.

When they are not shooting each other or being fried by dangling power lines then the Americans might simply pop. Two out of every three US citizens are overweight, or even obese! Every child in Germany knows the numbers.

For the über-watchful among us, the signs of the downfall are obvious. One must only take a look at the condition of the streets (every fourth bridge is crumbling!), or the entirely outdated power grid, to come to the conclusion that this country has its future behind it. A nation that has its utility lines hanging from poles in the street, instead of burying them in an orderly fashion underground, cannot really be taken seriously.

http://maxkeiser.com/

I'm not sure whether this is satire or something, but if not then please note the US has towns and good residential streets in NJ where electricity is delivered via such cables and that has been the case for decades, including the 1980s, which was before periods of great prosperity there. So, not sure cables overhead mean anything.

I'm not sure whether this is satire or something, but if not then please note the US has towns and good residential streets in NJ where electricity is delivered via such cables and that has been the case for decades, including the 1980s, which was before periods of great prosperity there. So, not sure cables overhead mean anything.

It's a cultural thing I expect. I know some nations think we are very strange for us not having mixer taps only.