House Price Crash Forum

Politically motivated witch hunt hits snag

Game_Over

Indeed. No one has actually done that though, as far as I know.

There has been one case of mistaken identification (by the police.)

Oh.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the results of the inqury, police investigations etc etc

Link please.

You do know ofc, that it's 100% likely that both the parliamentary tory party and the labpour lot have at least 1 paedophile in it's ranks at the moment, right?

I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to prove or what point you are trying to make.

There is obviously a high statistical probability that there is at least 1 paedophile in both the current Labour and Conservative Parties

NO ONE IS DISPUTING THAT.

What is beyond doubt is that your assertion that falsely accusing numerous individials is a price worth paying isn't a view shared by the vast majority of reasonable people.

The Cleveland and other scandals are a disgraceful testament to the evil consequences of that approach to the problem.

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

:blink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to prove or what point you are trying to make.

My point is that the motivations of the people who want to investigate child abuse are a dim and very distant second compared to actually getting the abuse investigated.

There is obviously a high statistical probability that there is at least 1 paedophile in both the current Labour and Conservative Parties

NO ONE IS DISPUTING THAT.

What is beyond doubt is that your assertion that falsely accusing numerous individials is a price worth paying isn't a view shared by the vast majority of reasonable people.

The Cleveland and other scandals are a disgraceful testament to the evil consequences of that approach to the problem.

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

:blink:

Nobody has been falsely accused at any point.

The police mistakenly naming a correctly identified (but unknown to us) man is not a false accusation. A false accusation is when one person deliberately accuses someone they know is innocent, the misidentifying of ******** is (almost certainly) simply a very regrettable ****** up by the police.

Unless you know the political afiliation of the plod in question, can prove that he's lied to Messham deliberately etc I jave no idea what the ****** you are blathering on about. Some proof would be good.

And yes, there is no doubt whatsoever that the labour lot would just love it for their tory opposition to be embroiled in this sort of scandal - and this is so obvious as to be trite and so irrelevent to the important issue (child molestation) that only a complete asshole would bring it up.

Archived