House Price Crash Forum

Surefire Indicator Of Crash

HOLA441

In the last few months:-

Amanda 'Fat Face' Lamb has given up on her 'shack in the scorchio sun' TV role to host a programme on 'how to take better photos'.

Lawrence 'Not Gay Really' Lewellen Bowser has given up on his house renovation show to do a Holiday Travel show

Sarah 'Fun Bags' Beenie has quit her property flipping show to join a dating website.

The Gyppo-featured geezer from that other renovation show (whatever his name is) has gone off to host a game show instead.

Kirsty Allcrap has given up on the Melton Mobray Pork Pies (1 gross per week, delivered in a crate to her front door by Industrial Lard & Catering).

Now tell me again that we are in a 'soft landing' or that 'this isnt a crash'.

Looks like it to me - in fact looks EXACTLY like last time, even down to the bounces, and constant wrong calling of the bottom.

And IT LOOKS LIKE IT TO VERY PUBLIC PEOPLE WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE THEIR LIVING TRYING TO RAMP HOUSING

As the pyramid scheme champions like to say 'Hope That Helps'

:D:blink::P :angry: :P:D:P etc etc

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

In the last few months:-

Amanda 'Fat Face' Lamb has given up on her 'shack in the scorchio sun' TV role to host a programme on 'how to take better photos'.

Lawrence 'Not Gay Really' Lewellen Bowser has given up on his house renovation show to do a Holiday Travel show

Sarah 'Fun Bags' Beenie has quit her property flipping show to join a dating website.

The Gyppo-featured geezer from that other renovation show (whatever his name is) has gone off to host a game show instead.

Kirsty Allcrap has given up on the Melton Mobray Pork Pies (1 gross per week, delivered in a crate to her front door by Industrial Lard & Catering).

Now tell me again that we are in a 'soft landing' or that 'this isnt a crash'.

Looks like it to me - in fact looks EXACTLY like last time, even down to the bounces, and constant wrong calling of the bottom.

And IT LOOKS LIKE IT TO VERY PUBLIC PEOPLE WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE THEIR LIVING TRYING TO RAMP HOUSING

As the pyramid scheme champions like to say 'Hope That Helps'

:D:blink::P :angry: :P:D:P etc etc

When I was in Australia a couple of weeks ago, I discovered that one of Australias great comic TV presenters, Darrell Somers, now presents a dancing competition. I was very disappointed as he spent 25 years presenting Hey Hey it's Saturday (a legendary TV show in Australia) and he is now reduced to reading lines.

Please CIUW, what does that mean? Is comedy dead now?

Edited by Time to raise the rents.

HOLA445
HOLA446

How come Larry stands accused of ramping the property market?

Surely Changing Rooms was just an inane load of old tosh.

I would suggest the opposite is true. Most houses that Larry had a go at would be unsaleable - unless the new owners were hoping for a change of use to a brothel.

HOLA447

When I was in Australia a couple of weeks ago, I discovered that one of Australias great comic TV presenters, Darrell Somers, now presents a dancing competition. I was very disappointed as he spent 25 years presenting Hey Hey it's Saturday (a legendary TV show in Australia) and he is now reduced to reading lines.

Please CIUW, what does that mean? Is comedy dead now?

Darrell Somers is the only one changed his carrier from comedy to reading, But CIUW is talking about whole host of so called 'property experts'. Can you see the difference now?

HOLA448
Guest Bart of Darkness

Isn't this just wishful thinking?

If not, is she by any chance looking for a balding 39 year old northener with GSOH (and solvent naturally).

If so, I'm in there! :)

If, on the other hand, she wants someone who drives a car and owns their own place, I'm stuffed!

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest Bart of Darkness

You doofus, Bart!

Beenie Baby is WORKING for the dating website, not desperately looking for a sexbuddy like some sad australian rachman with an overactive imagination and overdeveloped right wrist...

Tarnation.

I knew it seemed too good to be true, almost as if the line between reality and fantasy had suddenly become blurred (or is that just my eyes again?)

Ah Sarah, you'll never be my little love puppy. :(

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Tarnation.

I knew it seemed too good to be true, almost as if the line between reality and fantasy had suddenly become blurred (or is that just my eyes again?)

Ah Sarah, you'll never be my little love puppy. :(

Was watching an old Property Ladder show on Discovery recently and saw that Beeny was 'with child'; I'll bet she's been engaged for years to the same ruddy-cheeked banker called Hugo who plays rugby at weekends and drives an E typer Jag with a Thomas Pink shirt/chinos combo for weekends in a Louis Vitton travel bag..etc... ;)

HOLA4414

How come Larry stands accused of ramping the property market?

Surely Changing Rooms was just an inane load of old tosh.

I would suggest the opposite is true. Most houses that Larry had a go at would be unsaleable - unless the new owners were hoping for a change of use to a brothel.

'Cos he was part of the house-obsession phenomenon. Obvious really. Do you fancy him?

"Marina fancies Larry, Marina..."Etc

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest Bart of Darkness
I'll bet she's been engaged for years to the same ruddy-cheeked banker called Hugo who plays rugby at weekends and drives an E typer Jag with a Thomas Pink shirt/chinos combo for weekends in a Louis Vitton travel bag..etc...

Exactly the kind of person I've always dispised.

(says chubby-cheeked Bart, who watches rugby on TV, travels on a no. 47 bus and buys stuff at Primark for the occasional weekend in Barnsley).

Bitter, me? ;)

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420