House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE MONKEY

It Has To Be The Last Monkey Post.

I have asked the Webmaster to delete this account and all of my alter-egos.

I will go to a place where speaking the truth is not an offence.

Goodbye.

Define 'The Truth'?

Oh, don't be silly Monkey. You're an important part of hpc history. You gave a lot of us a great laugh, but a sense of humour thats not for everyone. Some relative newcomers to this forum can't see the whole picture as old fogeys like me can, as they were not about in the golden age of the Monkey. The Monkey is partly defined by his 'Rhino skin hide' Its not a competition here & hpc forum is famous for its tolerance compared to c4 forum etc.

Criticism of the bull monkey reincarnations is Ironic, considering some have been calling for some members to take on 'bulls clothing ' due to the scarcity. Whether this is trolling, is open for debate & complicated as I touched on in my post on the pinned troll thread. Maybe when most folks know the Monkey is humourous a type of licensed troll is acceptable.

Of course, my comments may be irrelevant as you may be up to something - again -bless :)

Thank god for that - personally I was never a fan - I always thought the whole trouncing of other forums etc was pointless and very childlike. If the market will fall it will do so as the result of its own weaknesses not some noodlehead with a wrestling fixation.

However your scitzophrenic nature is very strange. To be an uber-bear one minute and tell everyone on this forum (and others) not to buy during the years when you could still turn a profit on property, if you were careful on property type and location, and then to buy a new build yourself just as the market is becoming more unstable is frankly laughable. If you EVER had any true conviction in the message you were ramming down others throats you would not have done this.

Now please go away and don't return with any other daft alter-egos

Guest consa

I have asked the Webmaster to delete this account and all of my alter-egos.

I will go to a place where speaking the truth is not an offence.

Goodbye.

Well you didn't have to post to tell us that ADBM