House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elizabeth

Happy Birthday Chuz

Happy Birthday Chuz. Its a bit difficult with the prezzies being cyberspace and all so I wrote you a poem.

My poetry truly is tragic but I am going to post it anyway since I am prepared to exposed my embarrassing literary short-comings (If anyone can do better please be my guest!) to say thanks for all your funny, sharp, angry, happy, confusing! totally entertaining postings. The site would not be the same without you.

Ms Liz

Chuz’s Birthday cyberspace poem present thingy!

When I was twenty one it had all just kicked off.

When I was twenty two the house prices flew.

When I was twenty three I joined HPC

When I was twenty four it was the same as before.

When I was twenty five I still couldn't buy

When I was twenty six prices peaked and then pitched,

Now that I'm twenty seven I'm as clever as clever- and in 6 months the prices will crash down forever!

Big Big BIG apologies to A.A. Milne (RIP)

Guest The Dude

Happy Birthday Chuz.......I hope you get in that there kitchen, whip out that box of PG Tips and have a drink on me!!

Guest Charlie The Tramp

As nobody wanted a piece of the HPC birthday cake I saved it for you.

A bit stale now but you still having your own teeth at 27 should not be a problem. :P

bcake.jpg

Happy Birthday!

I got you a birthday Gif-t:

why.gif

It's a comic. Hope you like it.

How did Elizabeth know it was your birthday? It's not in your profile. Is Elizabeth your mum?

sorry chuz - completely unprepared and not had a chance to go shopping for your present yet :(

oh well - it will just have to be (with the risk of me getting a sound thrashing from me jealous lover) - a big soppy cyber birthday kiss and a bucket of karma!!! :P;)

have a good one me little HPC buddy!!!! :)

How did Elizabeth know it was your birthday? It's not in your profile. Is Elizabeth your mum?

9.43 pm. Just discovered, It is tomorrow :o

I have spent the whole day thinking that it is the 3rd! So lots more messages tomorrow (although they have moved it to the off-topic forum which limits exposure) Happy Birthday again Chuzzie for tommorrow

:lol::lol::lol:

9.43 pm. Just discovered, It is tomorrow :o

I have spent the whole day thinking that it is the 3rd! So lots more messages tomorrow (although they have moved it to the off-topic forum which limits exposure) Happy Birthday again Chuzzie for tommorrow

:lol::lol::lol:

What!?!?

Is the Chuz a friggin Queen or what with 2 birthdays?!?!

And Elizabeth what is your fasination with a virtual man who freely admits he "hates people"???

The mind boggles. People who he would rather flick the V at even when they are just being civil and considerate are wishing him a Happy Birthday. And that also means we should discuss why he _freely_ accepted and _thanked_ virtual strangers who mistakenly not only got his B'day wrong and yet shockingly he would also just as quickly flash the V at (and in fact if you live near him he may already have done).

Chuz you have lost what little respect we had between each other on 2 counts:

Firstly to accept wishes from people in real life you would happily hate, and secondly for not bothering to correct another posters slight error.

I therefore take my birthday wish back because I dont like deceitful liars and you hate us all anyway. In fact if you dont even respect anothers considerate humanity in your _real_ life why would you do anything else than laugh at pathetic _virtual_ strangers posting you birthday wishes.

You must be sitting back and laughing at the fools who tried to celebrate your premature birthday.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest The Dude

What!?!?

And Elizabeth what is your fasination with a virtual man who freely admits he "hates people"???

The mind boggles. People who he would rather flick the V at even when they are just being civil and considerate are wishing him a Happy Birthday. And that also means we should discuss why he _freely_ accepted and _thanked_ virtual strangers who mistakenly not only got his B'day wrong and yet shockingly he would also just as quickly flash the V at (and in fact if you live near him he may already have done).

Firstly to accept wishes from people in real life you would happily hate, and secondly for not bothering to correct another posters slight error.

I therefore take my birthday wish back because I dont like deceitful liars and you hate us all anyway. In fact if you dont even respect anothers considerate humanity in your _real_ life why would you do anything else than laugh at pathetic _virtual_ strangers posting you birthday wishes.

You must be sitting back and laughing at the fools who tried to celebrate your premature birthday.

shaker it's simple...no need to intellectualise stuff. The fact is I appreciate the Chuz's posts....he seems like a reasonable guy. good luck to him

What!?!?

:lol: Shaker where did that all come from? it was only a lil cyber kiss of dunroamin!

Righty, that being said - have a good read through my posts where i speak about my dislike for people, i have explained in detail more than once the difference between people and a person, I dislike/hate people i can like a person, i.e i would stop and help someone and not just walk past them.

Have you honestly thought for all this time that i hate every single person on the planet, my mother, my friends.. everyone? :blink:

Im not going to go into detail about the differences, just pull up the right post and all will be clear..

Now for the second point, and this might sound a little stupid to you but.. because im working nights my day actually starts at 8pm . Its my B'day on the 3rd but my equivilant to the 3rd is the 2nd at 8pm to 9pm on the 3rd, the rest of the day im asleep. So its actually alot more sensible to wish me a happy b'day on the 2nd, because i wont see hardly any of the 3rd - ill sleep it away.

BTW, i dont accept you taking back the ' birthday wish' you gave me, its mine and im keeping it, no take backs! :)

Have i ever said that i would just 'V' someone? Again look at my posts, look how many times i say 'Each to thier own, live and let live' or that type of thing.

Just because you have misunderstood something and have formed your own perception of how you think that i think does not make me a deciteful liar either.

I dont quite know how you have come up with the type of person you thought i was but from what i can tell your well out.

I always find your posts quite entertaining, you've always seemed like a lighthearted kinda guy so im a little suprised.

If you were just having a laugh then disregard my whole post , i have been at work all night after all

:lol:

:)

:lol: Shaker where did that all come from? it was only a lil cyber kiss of dunroamin!

Righty, that being said - have a good read through my posts where i speak about my dislike for people, i have explained in detail more than once the difference between people and a person, I dislike/hate people i can like a person, i.e i would stop and help someone and not just walk past them.

Have you honestly thought for all this time that i hate every single person on the planet, my mother, my friends.. everyone? :blink:

Im not going to go into detail about the differences, just pull up the right post and all will be clear..

Now for the second point, and this might sound a little stupid to you but.. because im working nights my day actually starts at 8pm . Its my B'day on the 3rd but my equivilant to the 3rd is the 2nd at 8pm to 9pm on the 3rd, the rest of the day im asleep. So its actually alot more sensible to wish me a happy b'day on the 2nd, because i wont see hardly any of the 3rd - ill sleep it away.

BTW, i dont accept you taking back the ' birthday wish' you gave me, its mine and im keeping it, no take backs! :)

Have i ever said that i would just 'V' someone? Again look at my posts, look how many times i say 'Each to thier own, live and let live' or that type of thing.

Just because you have misunderstood something and have formed your own perception of how you think that i think does not make me a deciteful liar either.

I dont quite know how you have come up with the type of person you thought i was but from what i can tell your well out.

I always find your posts quite entertaining, you've always seemed like a lighthearted kinda guy so im a little suprised.

If you were just having a laugh then disregard my whole post , i have been at work all night after all

:lol:

:)

Please accept my most sincere insincere apologies. I tried to wind you up in the best way possible to test your abilities to actually like and consider other people. At the end of the day I have to admit I dont like near half you opinions on humanity and courtesy, but each to their own. If anything I can only like you for standing by your (in my opinion ******ed up) beliefs. No hard feelings (I just hate knowning deceitfull liars)... and of course Happy 'belated' Birthday.

One day in your life, and I do not know when, your faith in humanity and strangers will be restored when you are helped up by anothers simple unselfish compassion.

I know, because I have been there.