House Price Crash Forum

Interviews With Financial Planner And John Wriglesworth

HOLA441

With thanks to The Oldie for sending me the tape - here are the interviews you can download with our very own Financial Planner, and also the ITN News Channel spot featuring the site.

I have encoded all the clips to Windows Media format. Enjoy !

Segment featuring HPC.co.uk and John Wriglesworth - WMV format, 4.8Mb

2nd half of segment featuring London property finder Warren Hall - WMV format, 1.9Mb

Sky News interview with Financial Planner, Jonathan Davis - WMV format, 4.2Mb

Edited by Warwickshire Lad

HOLA442
HOLA443

With thanks to The Oldie for sending me the tape - here are the interviews you can download with our very own Financial Planner, and also the ITN News Channel spot featuring the site.

2nd half of segment featuring London property finder Warren Hall - WMV format, 1.9Mb

Sky News interview with Financial Planner, Jonathan Davies - WMV format, 4.2Mb

Well done to all, and thanks to Warwickshire lad. :D

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Sky News interview with Financial Planner, Jonathan Davies - WMV format, 4.2Mb

Hhhmmmm....

Mr Wriggley glossed over the point about WHY people are being repo'd very nicely.

In a RISING market nobody ever gets repo'd. Why? - because the value of the property has risen beyond the level of debt. So if you lose your job or wifey gets pregnant and gives up work you sell the house and clear the debt.

Has MrWriggley inadvertantly let slip that property prices are no longer rising and may indeed have been falling for at least six months?

PS....outstanding work - credits to all those involved.

Edited by slater14

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Excellent work to all, Well done FP, Tempest, WL and the old git Oldie and I liked the screenshot of HPC "OMFG, it's crashed" do they know what OMFG means :lol::lol:

HOLA4414

I note Wriggleworth's comment (in reference to repossessions) that they have been coming down for a number of years and "we are at the bottom of the [repossession] cycle", (and therefore the recent rise is no surprise). Surely he must realise then that we are most likely also at the top of the house PRICE cycle too.

IMHO this shows clearly that he is well aware that we are at the peak of the market and that his vested interests are overriding what he knows full well. A more knowledgeable and alert presenter may have pounced on that comment.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

No, I thought he was a tw**. Smug git. I don't even know why ITV News even ran that 'report'. It was basically a free advert for this services!

I really really hope that Warren and people like him who are contributing to the house price boom end up ruined in the impending crash.

Re: Wriggler. He advises everybody to take out long term fixed rate deals. Thats fine still for us, if IR's fall, they will still be on a 10 year 5% fixed so no amount of MPC intervention will stop the crash.

Edited by Spoony

HOLA4418

Only just got around to watching these interviews well done to all involved in creating posting them. Nice effort. Financial planner cleverly played the politician there steering the subject matter on to what he felt was relevant. Nice point on 50% of the UK work force earning 16K, no dipping into Sipps territory there then

Now Mr Wriglesworth...when did he become licensed/authorised to give financial advice, anyone know? Cannot see any reference on the new site, (which looks awful BTW), to him being licensed? I though his background was research as an analsyt with one of the major banks?

HOLA4419

Excellent work to all, Well done FP, Tempest, WL and the old git Oldie and I liked the screenshot of HPC "OMFG, it's crashed" do they know what OMFG means :lol::lol:

If i remember rightly that "OMFG, its crashed" thread was a total p*ss take anyways, something like a 175K dropping 50 quid.

:lol:

HOLA4420

Well done all.

Financial planner, superb, I liked the bubble mention, no one challenged it, and how could they with your pedigree and their misunderstanding of inflation as a basic concept.

Shame I didn't see it live, but whenever I see Eamonn Holmes, I get a feeling that I am about to vomit. I think I know about 100 people in my circle of friends who could do a better job than him on TV.

Well done again FP, you were the ultimate professional, very calm. At the next drink up, I need to ask you whether its worthwhile putting the whole of my salary into a pension next year. Please don't let that put you off coming!