House Price Crash Forum

Debtslaves.....the Govt Are In On It!

oracle

HOLA441

Watched a really interesting programme on the history channel a day or two ago.

all about the bible(old new testament and also hebrew)

....seems there are some folks who believe we are about to enter really tough times(being enslaved by "the beast" before god comes to end it all and judge us)

...personally I think there are some that are literally "hell bent " on making it happen,and a lot of it seems to hinge on our addiction to debt for "the beast" to gain influence and control....i.e the modern banking system with credit cards(marked without our knowledge....that kinda thing)....it's important to stress that they don't seem to want "the beast" in control,but more for the end of days to be accelerated.

...my point is,why give evil more time?.....why not stall it as long as possible.(.....if the programme was accurate then we could have any number of endgames)

.........I'm sorry for preaching,this is all a bit too close for comfort,please acquaint yourslaves with nostradamus......we have done the right thing by staying out of this debt trap.

......we have resisted temptation.

did anyone else see it and if so what's your take?

Edited by oracle

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

....seems there are some folks who believe we are about to enter really tough times(being enslaved by "the beast" before god comes to end it all and judge us)

...personally I think there are some that are literally "hell bent " on making it happen

It is obvious to me that Blair's plan all along has been to get as many people into debt as possible. How much easier are we then to control? How can people up to their neck in debt protest? He began by ensuring the next generation of professionals - his main opposition - leave university with £20,000 - £30,000 debts. Good move. Now, householders by MEWing are similarly stymied. Clever man.

HOLA445

It is obvious to me that Blair's plan all along has been to get as many people into debt as possible. How much easier are we then to control? How can people up to their neck in debt protest? He began by ensuring the next generation of professionals - his main opposition - leave university with £20,000 - £30,000 debts. Good move. Now, householders by MEWing are similarly stymied. Clever man.

Don't forget the large numbers of people who have been drawn into means tested benefit e.g tax credits, MIG etc. Many could have lived happily a few years ago on their wage....now they need tax crdits and government top ups to survive.

HOLA446

Don't forget the large numbers of people who have been drawn into means tested benefit e.g tax credits, MIG etc. Many could have lived happily a few years ago on their wage....now they need tax crdits and government top ups to survive.

Absolutely. Also, consumer goods are way overpriced, and therefore the only way most people can afford basic goods, say, a new carpet or fridge freezer, is to get them on credit. More debt. Only now are consumers beginning to bite back by not spending and thus hitting the greedy retailers. Power to the people!

HOLA447

Could be something in it. The 'security' number on the signature strip on my CC is 666!

...personally I think there are some that are literally "hell bent " on making it happen,and a lot of it seems to hinge on our addiction to debt for "the beast" to gain influence and control....i.e the modern banking system with credit cards(marked without our knowledge....that kinda thing)....it's important to stress that they don't seem to want "the beast" in control,but more for the end of days to be accelerated.

...my point is,why give evil more time?.....why not stall it as long as possible.(.....if the programme was accurate then we could have any number of endgames)

.........I'm sorry for preaching,this is all a bit too close for comfort,please acquaint yourslaves with nostradamus......we have done the right thing by staying out of this debt trap.

......we have resisted temptation.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I must admit that the book of revelations is a excellent halloween frightener checking it out in the internet when pissed!.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/rev012.htm - heres my version to add to all the other websites.

Chapter 12:

Europe will reunite - and when it does it will have a circle of 12 stars and a cresent (Turkey) at its feet, trying to give birth to something new from which it suffers greatly as it all goes tits up. There will be a war of religion (of heaven). The 'eagle' (US) then has to help Europe, while this religion of the beast 'makes war with the remnant of her (christian) seed.'

Arrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

this is ridiculous. if nostradamus could predict the future hed be putting 50 groats on every chariot race in town.

then he would drink cans of roman special brew and go to the bowlingus zonium. for lazer games and a eat grapes and drink wine from Gillingan's Burger Sports Bar within the complex.

pah !!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

A Leopard never changes its spots....

Remember Den Healey? The Labour Chancellor a couple of decades ago who made the famous "Silly Billies" speech saying that 98% tax would make the pips squeak. This cunning plan went pear shaped when all the money moved offshore. Perhaps Gordon Brown is achieving the same "pocket money society" dreamt of by Den Den (as he lived in his massive Sussex Mansion). The only difference being that instead of 98% tax all the assets under Nu Labour are owned by the financial institutions achieved by the HPI.

Debt slaves indeed. :o

Edited by Realistbear

HOLA4416

Nostradamus made literally millions of predictions while he was stoned out of his tits. Of course he was gonna get lucky with some of them. The barcode theory though is very popular amongst Christians and to me seems pretty plausible.

It goes something like this:

Each product has a barcode nowadays, right? Even your newspaper. This can be read electronically by a scanner. Eventually all the purchases you make will be scanned via barcode into a database and the cost of said products debited directly from your bank account. This pretty much happens nowadays with 'connect' and debit cards. In time this will lead to the cashless society, as all the purchases you make throughout your life will be deducted automatically from your bank account by use of a debit and credit cards. Cash will be passe. The banks and government can then see what goes in and out of your account, what purchases you have been making and where your money is going. This benefits them as they can eliminate the black economy and increase tax revenues. If every penny is accounted for then certain crimes will be impossible i.e fraud, money laundering, drugs, begging, prostitution etc (unless you barter it of course - but this can only be done small scale).

Eventually debit cards will become outdated and be replaced by a microchip implanted under the skin:

http://www.tldm.org/News4/MarkoftheBeast.htm

http://www.cryingvoice.com/Endtimes/Mark12.html

Heres the problem. Bible says this about the coming of the Antichrist:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Revelations:13:16-18: King James Version of the Holy Bible

And:

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-12

So naturally it is pretty disturbing stuff to those who believe.

HOLA4417

"The Govt Are In On It!"

i agree, but not in the way you suggest. have you seen the trade deficit, the budget deficit and the uk national debt ?

they are in on it alright, in it up to their necks along with the rest of us.

the boe and their members are laughing all the way....well, home i suppose :P

Edited by Losing Faith

HOLA4418

The Revelation of St John was concerned principally with the persecution of the then contemporary church at the hands of the Roman empire. The scene is set earlier with the passages about the "seven churches". 666 is a numerical code referring to the emporer Nero, and so on...

HOLA4419

The biggest evil in this world is bullying and abuse in many contexts. If a church campaigned as a top priority to wage a "war on bullying" or "war on abuse" then I would have much more time for organised religion. A lot of bullying and abuse is actually caused by organised religions (ref child sex abuse scandals etc).

Same for politicans, sod "war on terrorism" and lets have a "war on bullying" or "war on abuse" instead.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Nostradamus made literally millions of predictions while he was stoned out of his tits. Of course he was gonna get lucky with some of them. The barcode theory though is very popular amongst Christians and to me seems pretty plausible.

It goes something like this:

Each product has a barcode nowadays, right? Even your newspaper. This can be read electronically by a scanner. Eventually all the purchases you make will be scanned via barcode into a database and the cost of said products debited directly from your bank account. This pretty much happens nowadays with 'connect' and debit cards. In time this will lead to the cashless society, as all the purchases you make throughout your life will be deducted automatically from your bank account by use of a debit and credit cards. Cash will be passe. The banks and government can then see what goes in and out of your account, what purchases you have been making and where your money is going. This benefits them as they can eliminate the black economy and increase tax revenues. If every penny is accounted for then certain crimes will be impossible i.e fraud, money laundering, drugs, begging, prostitution etc (unless you barter it of course - but this can only be done small scale).

Eventually debit cards will become outdated and be replaced by a microchip implanted under the skin:

http://www.tldm.org/News4/MarkoftheBeast.htm

http://www.cryingvoice.com/Endtimes/Mark12.html

Heres the problem. Bible says this about the coming of the Antichrist:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Revelations:13:16-18: King James Version of the Holy Bible

And:

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-12

So naturally it is pretty disturbing stuff to those who believe.

I don't think Ccards or Barcodes are the thing to fear.

Bible interpretation - you are "damned forever" for accepting anything placed under your skin ie RFID chips (think 'flu' injection :lol: ) marking your skin, ie TATTOOS!

Bible says - better to die than accept these chips!

Now you can see why the Nazis forcibly tattooed the Jews with serial numbers!

Anyone notice how the BBC World stylised "EYE" has turned from red/black background, gold coloured world to completely red and black - Nazi colours?

As for Nostradamus - no one has cracked his codes(within codes) and some interpretations say, he predicts the Third World War will

be fought against the Arabs when they invade Italy, France, Spain, and Greece.

A few ransacked 'holiday' homes down that way then :ph34r:

Neither have they solved the Rhennes le Chateau/Shugborough mysteries or deciphered the Leonardo da vinci codes/loads of other painters hidden secrets within the paintings.

HOLA4422

As for Nostradamus - no one has cracked his codes(within codes) and some interpretations say, he predicts the Third World War will

....yes indeed,my decyphering of the third war is against islam(don't think it was down to invasion of europe,but the precursor to it is terrorist attacks(bombing of new york 1997)...ok so what's 4 years between friends.

...there could be a much bigger attack on the cards due which triggers it.(attack on israel in the torah predicted for 2006).....with the amount of small scale bombings happening now a big one like this would send the whole region up for sure.

• 4 months later...
HOLA4423

....yes indeed,my decyphering of the third war is against islam(don't think it was down to invasion of europe,but the precursor to it is terrorist attacks(bombing of new york 1997)...ok so what's 4 years between friends.

...there could be a much bigger attack on the cards due which triggers it.(attack on israel in the torah predicted for 2006).....with the amount of small scale bombings happening now a big one like this would send the whole region up for sure.

in hindsight,maybe the islamic invasion of europe as predicted,was actually the liberalised jobs markets in europe,tempting the bangladeshi/pakistani population to UK,algerians to france,moroccans to spain etc.

HOLA4424

Absolutely. Also, consumer goods are way overpriced, and therefore the only way most people can afford basic goods, say, a new carpet or fridge freezer, is to get them on credit. More debt. Only now are consumers beginning to bite back by not spending and thus hitting the greedy retailers. Power to the people!

You can buy a fridge-freezer for about £200. Surely most people can buy one for cash?

So the debt trap doesn't quite work for fridges, unless of course people are sucked in by "lifestyle" magazines that they need a "branded" "American style" freezer which has a computer controlled ice-sculpting attachment capable of producing erotic sculpted ice cubes on demand.

Billy Shears

HOLA4425

I interviewed the chief executive of one of the largest US defence companies in January. "The third world war has already started," he said. "It's just people haven't woken up to it."

I don't doubt this was intended to loosen the DoD purse strings, but I still found it a bit chilling.