House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

A Message To The Monkey

Your time here is over. The monkey was spent finacially and humerously months ago, and no matter how many times you try to reinvent yourself under a new member name like 'Vincent Kennedy Monk-Mahon', you have to accept there is a new top dog of HPC. Admit your obvious weaknesses in that you sold out, could not last the distance, and that you got scared. You were sold a VI lie and you swallowed it like a cheap monkey looking for cheap thrills and returns. Well there is news for you. You have been duped. Accept that and bow out gracefully. Personally I always knew your ego would never prevent you from returning TWICE and then again just to _reinvent_ yourself, well guess what.. its time you smelt and swallowed the banana and left as you are begining to look and act like a troll. Maybe you always were, we will never know, however one thing is for sure and that is that Right Freds Dead is the new king of the jungle, the new top dog in _all_ our eyes. He provokes thought, insipartion, humour, humility, and sadness to levels a baboon could never achieve. Yes you bought a one up one down climbing frame in a concrete zoo and have now forever sold yourself and your soul to entertaining bored children on schoolday visits and summer holidays with renditions of 'He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother' twanging your strudle stirrer, so accept it. Accept your fact and move on. There is nothing left here for you and as long as I am one of Mr Deads heavies you will now be forever know as the real Baboon Who Sold Out.

Goodbye. :lol::lol::lol::P

Guest growl

Aha!

So Shaker has thrown the bait out. Does this mean that as the official representative of 'Troll Fight Nights' that I can now begin sales of tickets to the troll caluseam, for the up and coming troll fight between Shaker and Monk-Mahon?

:D