House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
libitina

"be A Property Millionaire? In This Market?"

Full page ad in 'Airwaves' magazine ( RAF families magazine).

Q and A's listed:-

"Come off it, any fool can make it in a boom, but now?" (Are they acknowledging the property market is in trouble?)

Ah. Smart people make even better money in tough times. Think it through,. Vendors are worried. Prices are getting real. Rentals are going up. (Did PG write this blurb?)

"How about, er, property crash? Negative equity?"

Life's dangerous for the unwary. You need in-depth knowledge, due diligence. From Inside Track.

"So you're going to help me make huge gains?"

Not overnight. But property will go up in the long term (No mention that you will most likely be spending the first few years in negative equity here) . The homes shortfall, new tax breaks, all pushing money into property. SIPPS for pensions. PIFS (?) for the City boys......

They hold 2 hour, free, property workshops twice a day, every day (Is demand really that high?)

I had a look on their website http://www.insidetrack.co.uk/ to see if the ad was there too but it isn't.

Edited by libitina

Go on, I dare ya, no I double dare ya - go to one of these free seminars!

I can remember when I was a kid, and we stopped to use the loo on holiday and was dragged into a time-share sales pitch on the promise we could use the loo. I never used the loo and pissed myself, after holding it in for 2 hours! :angry:

Got home tonight, learned that Dad's gonna "get a SIPP" - whatever that means - and become a property developer and landlord.

He's going to an Inside Track seminar. Blurb arrived today. Two-day thing.

- You will receive a seminar pack.

- We do not allow recording devices or cameras in the seminar.

- Please turn your mobile phones and pagers off.

- There is the opportunity to purchase property at the seminar. You will need ID.

F**k.

The YOY figures are being teased above that delicate ZERO mark, and this is what he wants to do.

Got home tonight, learned that Dad's gonna "get a SIPP" - whatever that means - and become a property developer and landlord.

- There is the opportunity to purchase property at the seminar. You will need ID.

F**k.

The YOY figures are being teased above that delicate ZERO mark, and this is what he wants to do.

There goes the inheritance!

F**k.

Oh dear. Make him read the firsttimebuyerhelp.co.uk website!

"So you're going to help me make huge gains?"

Not overnight. But property will go up in the long term (No mention that you will most likely be spending the first few years in negative equity here) . The homes shortfall, new tax breaks, all pushing money into property. SIPPS for pensions. PIFS (?) for the City boys......

Property Investment Funds (PIFs), they're trying to confuse the issue since we haven't introduced REITS in this country, maybe they're trying to make out that British Land or Land Securities Trillium will come along and support the domestic market, the former is dumping assets right now.