House Price Crash Forum

Beautiful Flat For 12K In Grade-2 Listed Building.

HOLA441

The one-bedroom studio apartment is in a grade-II listed building in Bath Street, which was built in 1876 and is thought to be one of the first apartment blocks to be built in Europe.​Estate agent Matt Hilton inside the flat's kitchen• • •And it is 95 per cent cheaper than the price of the UK's average apartment, which currently stands at around £240,000, according to Land Registry figures. In Nottingham, the average price for all properties is £84,372.

Matt Hilton, Heb partner and auctioneer, said: "This is the most reasonably-priced apartment we've ever had on our books."It does need a lot of work but it could be a really nice property close to the centre of Nottingham."He said that the property had already attracted a huge number of first-time buyers and investors looking to bag a bargain.
video of flat. How do you embed these bloody things?

TEMPTED?

=-O

My link

HOLA442

I assumed it was a very short lease but long leasehold per the auction listing.

http://www.eigroup.co.uk/auctioneer-templates/LotDetails.aspx?LotID=665407&a=586&c=heb

I'd make routine enquiries about service charge, sinking fund and any upcoming big maintenance bills but this is potentially a bargain. Not that it will go for £12k of course. And I'm not moving to Nottingham.

Video goes in via media tags, click the three coloured boxes on the right and paste the Youtube page link in.

Or it should, booger, time for an edit! :ph34r:

Edited by Frank Hovis

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

It wouldn't take a lot of renovation and if it is the building I think it is it is a fairly solid Victorian build.

Trouble is Sneiton. I reckon that has taken over from St. Anns, Radford, Broxtowe Estate and the Meadows as the one to avoid. On the plus side this one is, I think, Lace Market borders, and is separated from the main part of Sneiton by urban wasteland and roads.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA447

It wouldn't take a lot of renovation and if it is the building I think it is it is a fairly solid Victorian build.

Trouble is Sneiton. I reckon that has taken over from St. Anns, Radford, Broxtowe Estate and the Meadows as the one to avoid. On the plus side this one is, I think, Lace Market borders, and is separated from the main part of Sneiton by urban wasteland and roads.

If all your neighbours properties are of similar standard, I am not sure how much renovation will improve the situation.

HOLA448