House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Is There A Mass Establishment And Celeb Child Abuse Ring?---Watch What You Post

Would that be this Anne Atkins...

Press Complaints Commission:

PUBLICATION: The Sun

COMPLAINT:

Mr A J Crompton of London NW1 and 6 others complained that an article headlined " Its cruel to let gay kids try sex at 16" published in The Sun on July 15 1997 failed to distinguish between comment, conjecture and fact in breach of Clause 1 (Accuracy) of the Code of Practice.

The article, written by Anne Atkins, said "this is not opinion: it is fact. The life expectancy of a gay man without HIV is a shocking 43 years" and "a gay man is, alarmingly, 17 TIMES more likely to be a paedophile than a straight man."

The complainants denied that either of these statements was fact. They suggested that the American research upon which they suspected the claims had been based was flawed. Details of the sexuality of paedophiles were not collected and they submitted a government written answer which stated that the expectation of life for homosexuals is not available as information about a persons sexuality is not recorded at death registration. The statements of Ms Atkins could not therefore be factual.

DECISION:

Upheld

I'm reminded of the legendary Brass Eye line...

"Now that is scientific fact — there's no real evidence for it —

"

Maybe if newspapers spent less money on useless flaps of skin like Atkins and more on actual journalists, criminals might actually fear being found out. As it is, newspapers have become collections of pointless opinion columns separated by a few regurgitated press releases, with some sport tacked on the back. The dustbin of history awaits...

For many years, before the arrival of Youtube, I wasn't sure if I had fantasised the following clip or if it had really happened.

Sarah Greene, Maggie Philbin and Isla St Clair prancing around a Blue Peter studio stuffed with corsets and lingerie whist Peter Duncan takes a polaroid for his 'personal album'. A 12 year old girl tells a coached gag about everyone taking their corsets off...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9623089/Jimmy-Savile-Questions-for-Edwina-Currie-and-the-BBC.html

Interesting comments from then health minister Edwina Currie:

Franey is now a councillor in Welwyn Garden City:

http://welhat.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=4377

Amazing.

Millions missing from the budgets and no police inquiry?

Who was taking the money? If indeed this happening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220802/Meirion-Jones-BBC-war-astonishing-claims-reporter-aunt-saw-Savile-abuse-school.html

Newsnight journalist accused of covering up sexual abuse by Savile at the school where his aunt was headmistress

Top BBC journalist Meirion Jones denies claims he concealed potential involvement of his aunt in scandal

Reporter fights allegations he tried to censor a video interview with one of Savile’s victims

BBC also accused of failing to investigate other presenters accused of inappropriate behaviour

Savile used threats of links with IRA to silence enemies and victims

The preying TV star terrified his enemies by bragging of his links to IRA killers - claiming he could have terrorists cripple anyone he wished.

It is believed his threats of violence were also used against his victims to stun them into silence, The Sunday People has reported.

Reporter James Saville recalled the time he met the star in 2000, who he said was 'raging' over the death of a friend and demanding details of anyone involved so he could on his friends in the IRA to 'get them done'.

The IRA about to get dragged into this, I wonder if they'll want to distance themselves from this?

"Reporter James Saville! ???!?!?!

WTF??

Reminds me of this old story...

BBC (1998): Belgian paedophile's namesakes change surnames

Over a third of Belgian citizens who have the same surname as the convicted paedophile Marc Dutroux have applied to have their names changed, France Info radio reported on Saturday, quoting the Belgian daily paper `La Derniere Heure'...
...None of the 624 people who have the same surname as the suspected Dutroux accomplice, Michel Nioul, has applied to change their name, although being the namesake of Nioul can also cause problems.

The patissier Edouard Nioul, who used to have a business on the chic Avenue Louise in Brussels, has had to close shop.

"His cakes were no longer popular," France Info said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2220818/Paedophiles-spotted-cured-MRI-scans-detect-brain-activity-low-IQs.html

Paedophiles could be 'spotted and cured' through MRI scans to detect brain abnormalities and low IQs

Paedophilia could 'begin in the womb if the mother is stressed'

Paedophiles have a 'mental illness' that can be spotted before they abuse anyone, new research claims.

Experts believe they can identify a potential offender through MRI and IQ tests, and treat the paedophile before they attack a youngster.

Starting to sound like minority report.

Looks like it was all of Savile's mothers fault then if this is to be believed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2220818/Paedophiles-spotted-cured-MRI-scans-detect-brain-activity-low-IQs.html

Starting to sound like minority report.

Looks like it was all of Savile's mothers fault then if this is to be believed.

The occasional recreational Google search for 'experts say' or 'experts believe' always comes up with some crackers

Sinister.

;)

and...

back to Satanism again

wiki: LHP

The terms Left-Hand Path and Right-Hand Path refer to a dichotomy between two opposing philosophies found in the Western Esoteric Tradition, which itself covers various groups involved in the occult and ceremonial magic. In some definitions, the Left-Hand Path is equated with malicious Black Magic and the Right-Hand Path with benevolent White Magic.[1] Other occultists have criticised this definition, believing that the Left-Right dichotomy refers merely to different kinds of working, and does not necessarily connote good or bad magical actions.[2]

This could be the death of any inquiry.

If the firebreaks separating the entertainment world from the political and business worlds don't hold up the S would really HTF.

Truth be told, they're not very wide.

Getting close to a top VIP?

Definitely some frenetic digging going on - will they be able to name names?

http://www.telegraph...he-iceberg.html

Could this be politicians and boats?

Are we going to see a real breakout in this story, certainly if we get former or current MP's named it's going to create a real 5h1t storm, especially after the expenses scandal. Although quite frankly if there is a abuse scandal it's going to dwarf fiddling a few expense forms, unless of course the expense forms relate to the abusing of kids, then we'll be on a whole new level.

I get the impression the press are sitting on names and are wondering where to go with it. Question is do some of these names match the names given on sites which are seen as less credible but as this story progresses seem to become more credible.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bbc-star-tried-to-rape-me-1390890

A FORMER dancer claims a top BBC TV star tried to rape her... and her complaint was just swept under the carpet.

Speaking about the alleged attack for the first time in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scanda l, Paula Hopwood, 48, said: “He tried to rape me... the most horrible person.

“He believed he was almighty, untouchable. But I’ve had to live with what he did and I always will.

“It would have been his word against mine and who would have believed me? But he should be ­accountable for his actions.”

Will this start to go beyond children and we'll start to see rape allegations coming out as well?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/353374/-Jimmy-Savile-posed-for-picture-then-abused-me-in-Rolls-Royce-

Sandra was a pupil at the now-closed Duncroft Approved School for Girls in Staines, Surrey, of which at least five former pupils are now claiming Savile abused them in the early Seventies.

Sandra told how she was sent to the boarding school after running away from home. She said: “It was more like a prison. Our rooms were locked at night and we could not go out without permission.

“They had a room with padding, like in mental institutions, for those who weren’t towing the line. They gave some of us drugs, like lithium, to calm us down. You couldn’t really turn to anyone because they immediately thought you were lying and you risked punishment.’’

Sandra wants Cambridgeshire Social Services, whose care she was under at the time she was sent to Duncroft, to show her any records of her time there.

A room with padding?

It sounds like there was a bit of an institutional problem at the school.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/278141/Jimmy-Savile-was-tops-with-the-cops/

JIMMY Savile had a close relationship with police – and even received gifts from the force now investigating him for child abuse.

As questions continue over how his vile crimes were kept quiet for six decades, we can reveal his links with police forces across Britain.

At the height of Savile’s campaign of abuse, one even gave him a truncheon and handcuffs as a present.

Evidence uncovered by the Daily Star Sunday shows others, including the Fraud Squad, considered him a pal.

An expensive onyx table lighter was inscribed: “To Jimmy Savile from his friends at the Fraud Squad.”

Can the police be trusted in this inquiry?

For many years, before the arrival of Youtube, I wasn't sure if I had fantasised the following clip or if it had really happened.

Sarah Greene, Maggie Philbin and Isla St Clair prancing around a Blue Peter studio stuffed with corsets and lingerie whist Peter Duncan takes a polaroid for his 'personal album'. A 12 year old girl tells a coached gag about everyone taking their corsets off...

Isla looking pretty foxy it has to be said. All pretty innocent really? The bit at the end seems weird from 2012 because of the young girl there, and the "extravagent" way he dresses and acts, slightly Savilesque :lol: They are pretty much covered up though? The weird thing is, that would never get on TV now, but 13 and 14 year olds (and younger with their parents blessing it seems) walk the streets dressed like sex workers? All very f*ucked up.

Isla looking pretty foxy it has to be said. All pretty innocent really? The bit at the end seems weird from 2012 because of the young girl there, and the "extravagent" way he dresses and acts, slightly Savilesque :lol: They are pretty much covered up though? The weird thing is, that would never get on TV now, but 13 and 14 year olds (and younger with their parents blessing it seems) walk the streets dressed like sex workers? All very f*ucked up.

I remember when that clip was originally broadcast. Sarah Greene was very popular with teenage boys at the time. So it went down well. Not sure the polaroids for the personal album or double entendres about being 'well developed' were on the mark for a kiddies' show, even then.

I remember when that clip was originally broadcast. Sarah Greene was very popular with teenage boys at the time. So it went down well. Not sure the polaroids for the personal album or double entendres about being 'well developed' were on the mark for a kiddies' show, even then.

No, the presenter in question isn`t going to pop up as being investigated is he? What year was that? There was a thing called "Mini Pops", 80`s or 90`s, I can`t remember, pretty disturbing even then, one clip had pretty young children dancing suggestively to Madonna`s Like a Virgin. Makes you wonder at the kinds of people behind these shows, guess we are finding out now?

On the subject of 30 year old TV of debatable innocence, I don't believe this thread has seen any Mini-pops clips yet. Apparently, someone has been restoring them to sell on a DVD (say goodbye to bleached out visuals)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjKKBLQvMug

edit:

There was a thing called "Mini Pops", 80`s or 90`s

:lol:

On the subject of 30 year TV of debatable innocence, I don't believe this thread has seen any Mini-pops clips yet. Apparently, someone has been restoring them to sell on a DVD...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bjKKBLQvMug

edit:

:lol:

Can`t imagine who would want to buy that, maybe the kids themselves now they have grown up :lol: Surprised it is available to view/buy actually, makes a mockery of the No Cameras in the Same City as a school rule :lol:

Actually that clip is pretty innocent, the Madonna one was disturbing, and if I`m correct, actually got the show banned?

What a disappointing clip, the picture quality is way too low. There was a Janet Ellis society and the president was known for never leaving the house without having videos running for each channel to make sure he never missed an appearance.

Simon Groom was always making the most outrageous double entendres and getting told off for it, I remember a "what a tremendous pair of knockers gag" with reference to some door knockers. It must have been great for any parents watching but as a kid it went right over my head and I saw it later on a retrospective.

If the firebreaks separating the entertainment world from the political and business worlds don't hold up the S would really HTF.

Truth be told, they're not very wide.

As I mentioned ages ago on this thread the moment any investigation gets near people with real clout is usually when the Witch Finder General mysteriously disappears from the pages of the history books or that any budding Savonarola gets executed on trumped up charges.

BTW the Police and the Government are not actually the best of chums at the moment and I have been wondering whether plod will be using the Savile scandal to dish the dirt on a few politicians who have been annoying them recently. All roads lead back to Leverson IMHO as to why Saviles paedophilia has been exposed now rather than immediately after his death which would have been a more natural time for such an event.

Can`t imagine who would want to buy that, maybe the kids themselves now they have grown up :lol: Surprised it is available to view/buy actually, makes a mockery of the No Cameras in the Same City as a school rule :lol:

Actually that clip is pretty innocent, the Madonna one was disturbing, and if I`m correct, actually got the show banned?

I dimly remember a cover of 'You're the one that I want' not going down well.

This cover of Tears of a Clown (1:10 in) managed to slip by without too much comment though...

I dimly remember a cover of 'You're the one that I want' not going down well.

This cover of Tears of a Clown (1:10 in) managed to slip by without too much comment though...

:lol::lol::lol: F*uck me, all you needed was f*ucking Saville presenting! The kid dressed as a clown is a good dancer, wonder if he went on to some kind of career? However he needs to fire the make up artist pronto. The girls just look awkward which reminds us that they are being directed by an adult to act out adult themes of which they can`t know anything, very weird. Who were they aiming this nonsense at? The Grease song, although tounge in cheek, is portrayed pretty sexually by Newton John and Travolta, so why oh why make a show with a bunch of kids acting it out? I`ll bet the Madonna one has been deleted from public view though?