House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Who Knows

An Addition To The Trolls Section

Does anyone else find it a little strange how every bullish poster, or the people who post the occasional mocking thread on this forum proport to be mega-sucessfull entrepreneurs?

I don't think I have seen a post yet that says I am a postman and have struggled to raise my family and pay my morgage on a single income yet have made ends meet and have a home to show for it!

Its always "your losers" and I have a ferrari and 39 houses around the globe types. Now where and why do these mega successfull business geniuses find this site and how to they have the time?

I ran a small business for a while and had to put in god knows how many hours just to make a reasnable living?

Could we add details to the trolls section of what these people claim to do for a living?

Guest consa

Although I became a billionaire this month, I was last month a no-good jobber on an average wage. I bought a house in September by saving hard for a big deposit and taking out a mortgage.

Don't worry your little peabrain self, you are already in the troll section if you check my first post there, do you have anything constructive to say or even a good bull argument? or do you just talk drivel

Don't worry your little peabrain self, you are already in the troll section if you check my first post there, do you have anything constructive to say or even a good bull argument? or do you just talk drivel

Consa, my little renter friend, I feel you have mistaken yourself for somebody who has some clout around here.

Consa, my little renter friend, I feel you have mistaken yourself for somebody who has some clout around here.

It's DRS isn't it?

DRS = Defective; Reject Sample

Malco = ..... now come on DRS Monk-Mahon, I want you to do your absolute very best.

Guest growl

I find that people who are rude, braggart and spout rubbish aren't taken very seriously and therefore don't do very well in business. Especially these days when there is so much information and competition about. If I'm doing business with someone and they are rude or difficult. I just don't work with them again. But for those people who are easy to work with, have manners and vision, I will go out of my way for them.

Last night for instance I was talking to a client of mine at 12.15am, on msn. Now I know he works in London as an accountant and he has many other interests, so his time is very limited. But I was online anyhow, so when he needed some advice on something I didn't mind giving him half an hour of my time even at that late an hour.

I don't tolerate Trolls, or braggarts except as entertainment. They are the real timewasters and losers of life. ;)