House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
werewolves

I Wonder How Long Before Property Guru Ends Up Here...

Hey!!

An empty forum devoid of posts...

I wonder how long before Property Guru ends up in here. Shame there isn't anything similar on StingyPig for PG, Bill Gates etc.

:unsure:

Yes, I agree...every forum should have a section like this.

Guest growl

Yes, I agree...every forum should have a section like this.

I'm just waiting for the contenders to show up, so I can make some forfeit tickets and start selling them outside the caluseum at extortionate prices.

CIUW perhaps versus TTRTR :D

Guest growl

I'm just waiting for the contenders to show up, so I can make some forfeit tickets and start selling them outside the caluseum at extortionate prices.

CIUW perhaps versus TTRTR :D

Or perhaps Shaker versus Monk-Mahon on the subject of overpriced climbing frames in you local Zoo :D

Or perhaps Shaker versus Monk-Mahon on the subject of overpriced climbing frames in you local Zoo :D

More likely they will have a strudel slapping contest :P

Just read monkey post thread about buying his house and I thought to myself in certain parts of the world monkey brains are a delicacy. Then I remembered about cannibals eating the brains of their dead enemy to learn his knowledge. So lets bash open monkeys brain, spread it on a small water buscuit, eat it and see if we too cannot come up with the same unique brand of ess-aitch-one-tee that he is the peoples chumpion of.

Grayson! I am expecting company, place the traps and bring me a shotgun! I fancy some sport.

Edited by Gundog