House Price Crash Forum

How To Control An Internet Forum

okaycuckoo

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Picked this up from Barry Ritholz - his comments got blitzed after he criticised a propagandist:

http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

There's a good example on WUWT - there is a commenter ('Smokey') who is also apparently a moderator under a different alias ('dbs'). Tends to win a lot of arguments after opponents mysteriously stop commenting.

HOLA444

There's a good example on WUWT - there is a commenter ('Smokey') who is also apparently a moderator under a different alias ('dbs'). Tends to win a lot of arguments after opponents mysteriously stop commenting.

WUWT? Wales Under Water Today?

HOLA445
HOLA446

Are you trying to slide this subject.?

I think more to the point are YOU trying to slide this subject? Now quote me your sources or bugger off, you left wing homophobic racist jerk. Injin agrees with me.

HOLA447
HOLA448

That`s reassuring that Injin agrees with you. :)

Actually when I read the article Injin's was the first name I thought of. Harsh really, as I'm pretty sure he's on the level. Unless that's what they want me to think..... :huh:

HOLA449

Actually when I read the article Injin's was the first name I thought of. Harsh really, as I'm pretty sure he's on the level. Unless that's what they want me to think..... :huh:

Its easy to get paranoid too...who is for real and who just loves playing mind games...

After reading the op article, I understand now why doccyboy is so quick to either delete or drop some posts into the troll section ..

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

I was involved in a grumpy on-line exchange last year with a few conspiranoids who believed that 'The Jews' had started an earthquake and, in the process, moved Japan sideways eight foot with the aid of the Alaskan based HAARP death ray.

I asked them to back that claim up in some verifiable way.

They pretty much utilised all of the classic disinfo/ dissonance techniques listed in the OP.

Yet, somehow, I was the one denounced as the disinfo artist (That should be #26 on the list imho).

The implication of the OP is that bent arguments are the hallmark of government agencies/ spooks. In my experience, they have no monopoly on bad and dishonest reasoning.

Edited by Nuggets Mahoney

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I was involved in a grumpy on-line exchange last year with a few conspiranoids who believed that 'The Jews' had started an earthquake and, in the process, moved Japan sideways eight foot with the aid of the Alaskan based HAARP death ray.

I asked them to back that claim up in some verifiable way.

They pretty much utilised all of the classic disinfo/ dissonance techniques listed in the OP.

Yet, somehow, I was the one denounced as the disinfo artist (That should be #26 on the list imho).

The implication of the OP is that bent arguments are the hallmark of government agencies/ spooks. In my experience, they have no monopoly on bad and dishonest reasoning.

You have to wonder what you could do with a HAARP Death Ray that you couldn't do with 6000 Multi-reentry-warhead ICBMs.

Apart from trigger events that look EXACTLY like natural disasters, in the places where natural disasters are expected, pretty much on the expected schedule for natural disasters...

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

You have to wonder what you could do with a HAARP Death Ray that you couldn't do with 6000 Multi-reentry-warhead ICBMs.

Apart from trigger events that look EXACTLY like natural disasters, in the places where natural disasters are expected, pretty much on the expected schedule for natural disasters...

There's a character called Benjamin Fulford who does the rounds on all the usual conspiranaut sites - Rense, Icke, Jones etc. He claims that a former Japanese cabinet minister told him the Illuminati have threatened the Japanese government with a devastating earthquake machine

The Illuminati probably also have an awesome flood machine pointed towards Bangladesh, a hurricane beam aimed at Florida and a Saturday night fight generator targeted on Union Street, Plymouth.

I can think of a few untoward projects HAARP *may* be involved in. It's worth bearing in mind that this is the government which was exploding nukes in the upper atmosphere for sh1t and giggles fifty years ago (Starfish Prime). I wouldn't put any lunacy or excess past the US Military Industrial Complex. I would just like to see any assertions evidenced.

HOLA4424

There's a character called Benjamin Fulford who does the rounds on all the usual conspiranaut sites - Rense, Icke, Jones etc. He claims that a former Japanese cabinet minister told him the Illuminati have threatened the Japanese government with a devastating earthquake machine

The Illuminati probably also have an awesome flood machine pointed towards Bangladesh, a hurricane beam aimed at Florida and a Saturday night fight generator targeted on Union Street, Plymouth.

I can think of a few untoward projects HAARP *may* be involved in. It's worth bearing in mind that this is the government which was exploding nukes in the upper atmosphere for sh1t and giggles fifty years ago (Starfish Prime). I wouldn't put any lunacy or excess past the US Military Industrial Complex. I would just like to see any assertions evidenced.

Wow, that's working. So everything else is true too :o

HOLA4425