House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
libitina

Buyers Waiting

Ha ha. Around Hampshire is flooded with houses. If you view a house you can be sure the estate agent will be constantly hassling you to look at others. The EA rang me back to offer me the house i've just bought for 180k after refusing 184k and confidently assuring me the vendor wouldn't be taking much below the 200k asking price.

I've no axe to grind now but I still side with the bears and say ignore ttrtr, pg and their like as crazy vi rampers.

If you aint got houses for below £150K it means people cannot afford the minimum house at over £150K .

Drop the F**KING PRICES YOU SCUMBAGS!!!

I hope all the EA's go bust - they are SCUM!

Has no one noticed that they've got the seemingly world wide irritating habit of add-an-apostrophe-in-just-for-a-plural syndrome (sorry, I'm a pedantic cow when it comes to English - but I suppose EAs are going to be the more illiterate among us)?

"Buyers waiting" would warrant a piss take given the obvious reasons

but...

"Buyer's waiting"? One assumes the apotrophe indicates the use of the word "is"....i.e. a buyer IS waiting....just one...maybe...eventually...if they're lucky....perhaps come April...no?...really?...thought not ;-)

^ agreed. EA's are the worst. In French it would be Ils sont pire que la peste. I hope they all die.

Die EA die.

rant over.

I personally don't think this situation will ever change in "En-ger-land".england_turkey23d.jpgPORTUGAL_ENGLAND_SOCCER_XPD1024033896c9a70.jpgThey're obsessed with it. Probably because there is nothing else to do/talk about here? Not sure:

"Ey betty meh house has doubled int it good-I put some laminate in ant EA said its doubled again".

Speculation is rampant, when did they become obsessed/brainwashed-not sure. The government do little to stop it. So far its very expensive to study, now they do nothing to stop stupid house prices apart from build some crappy plastic homes that wouldn't last a hail-storm.

So why the obsession with high prices at all? Don't people realise that the next rung will cost more? Don't people realise that their kids would have to pay more? And the next lot? Where the hell does it end, umm maybe I just answered that...

Maybe you need to get out, leave it for the Algerians, Kosovans,_1642003_lorry150.jpg and the rest of the "educated" immigrants with bags of cash waiting to buy that elusive £250,000 "semi" in "cul de sac lane". Do you know the literal translation of that means "bottom of bag"??!!

That's what England is now; bottom of bag!

Pfft happy slapping, high house prices, rough towns and 10 pint Rambos, speed garage and "innit culture",don't cut grass, ripped off on Ipods, plastic 200sqft £60k houses, expensive everything, tis the new Britain.

Has no one noticed that they've got the seemingly world wide irritating habit of add-an-apostrophe-in-just-for-a-plural syndrome (sorry, I'm a pedantic cow when it comes to English - but I suppose EAs are going to be the more illiterate among us)?

"Buyers waiting" would warrant a piss take given the obvious reasons

but...

"Buyer's waiting"? One assumes the apotrophe indicates the use of the word "is"....i.e. a buyer IS waiting....just one...maybe...eventually...if they're lucky....perhaps come April...no?...really?...thought not ;-)

Good point-thick muppets that means one person is waiting, and it's not grammatically correct anyway!

Edited by George