House Price Crash Forum
el duderino

Do You Think The Housing Market Will Crash?

I gave them my opinion and found that only 25% people think there will be a crash.

Strange that on a website designed to help people who have already committed to move, that the answer should be so positive.

Perhaps the next poll they should conduct should be:

Have you read this website http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk ? :o

and guess who is back !!!!

http://www.helpiammoving.com/moving_house/...ng_house_TV.php

(I think I'm getting the hang of this site)

I might just give them a call. I'm sure she'd love it when i pull out at the last minute (don't you dare suggest for a minute i'd do that with her....!)

I might just give them a call. I'm sure she'd love it when i pull out at the last minute (don't you dare suggest for a minute i'd do that with her....!)

If you pulled out at the last minute you'd be frustrated. You wouldn't be able to release your equity. A bubble may even form, and god forbid, burst. I definitely recommend pulling out at the right time, it is much less risky.