House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Empty Property - Early Completion Available

Receiving loads of this kind of property at the moment - the housing market's definitely in trouble in these parts!

"AN EMPTY PROPERTY - NO CHAIN, BEING OFFERED FOR SALE DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS, THEREFORE AN EARLY COMPLETION WOULD BE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED. THE PROPERTY IS A SEMI DETACHED SINGLE FRONTED HOUSE, CURRENTLY COMPRISING: 2 LIVING ROOMS, GALLEY KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, 3 FIORST FLOOR BEDROOMS (2 DOUBLES & 1 SINGLE) & A BATHROOM. TO THE FRONT & SIDE, THERE IS A VERY LARGE LAWNED AREA (PLAN AWAITING CONFIRMATION) IDEAL FOR A FAMILY AND OVERLOOKING A SMALL PADDOCK. CARMARTHEN IS APPROX 10 - 15 MINS DRIVE AWAY, WHILE SWANSEA IS A MERE 15 MINS DRIVE AWAY - PARTLY ALONG THE M4."

Links please Gruffydd

yes links please!!

I'd really like to know what the "personal reasons" are!!

my bet is "personal reasons" equates to:

1) went mad on BTL two years ago and low mortgage has just ended

2)wife spent the MEW on all of them on some new shoes and a chelsea tractor

3)wife has now just been made redundant

4)two of the tenants have just been laid off,and another has moonlighted

5)new mortgage payments are a third more than they used to be and the existing tenants won't budge on rent as all their spare income is used up on bill payments,and they won't cough up more!

OH BUGGER!

not such an aesy way to millions now is it?!!!!

....oh I forgot:

6)wife now pissed off we can't make ends meet.say's I'm crap in bed....has met someone else and is now filing for divorce,and entitled to half my portfolio!