House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kevino

Sky News 8:30 Am This Morning

Hello All,

I'm out working in the Middle East, I was flicking through the news on the TV mid morning and came across Sky News (With Eamonn Holmes??) and there was an article about repo's etc. They then said that someone would be in the studio at 8:30 AM to talk about it. Did anyone see it?? What did they say??

Nah, I only tune in to watch Kay Burley in her tight skirts at midday! I mean, for her in depth reporting. :D

They both had good laugh doing the wild beaver story last night as well...

I would have loved to have seen her talking about beavers :blink:

I have to admit that I find her not only very attractive but she has that quality that is increasingly all too rare in British women IMPO - I think she would be tremendous FUN!

I remember during the Gulf war there was some discussion with one of their military experts about tanks at which point they cut to some shots of military lorries rumbling through the desert. She made a comment about them being tanks and the military expert corrected her causing her to state "Well, they're both pink!"... Not that I am stalking her or anything... or have my bedroom wall covered with her pictures.

Joking aside, it is a relief to have a journo who gets the balance between the serious stuff and the light-hearted stuff just right. IMPO the female BBC journos seem to have had a smile bypass- Sian being the exception.

I have to admit that I find her not only very attractive but she has that quality that is increasingly all too rare in British women IMPO - I think she would be tremendous FUN!

I remember during the Gulf war there was some discussion with one of their military experts about tanks at which point they cut to some shots of military lorries rumbling through the desert. She made a comment about them being tanks and the military expert corrected her causing her to state "Well, they're both pink!"... Not that I am stalking her or anything... or have my bedroom wall covered with her pictures.

Joking aside, it is a relief to have a journo who gets the balance between the serious stuff and the light-hearted stuff just right. IMPO the female BBC journos seem to have had a smile bypass- Sian being the exception.

Actually it was the black girl (can't remember her name)-she started cracking up as did her co-presenter and it cut suddenly to the adverts...

I emailed them yesterday to complain about their new format. I watch Sky news for the NEWS, not Eammon Holmes thinking he's still on the sofa! They've dumbed it down too much for my liking. :angry:

I emailed them yesterday to complain about their new format. I watch Sky news for the NEWS, not Eammon Holmes thinking he's still on the sofa! They've dumbed it down too much for my liking. :angry:

His Co-Presenter (Julie etchingham I think her name is) is very pleasing on the eye though!!!!

Lisa the weather girl with her irish accent (Hmmmmmm)

Can you tell I'm stuck out in the desert on a drilling rig with no females around???!!!!!

His Co-Presenter (Julie etchingham I think her name is) is very pleasing on the eye though!!!!

Lisa the weather girl with her irish accent (Hmmmmmm)

Can you tell I'm stuck out in the desert on a drilling rig with no females around???!!!!!

Can't say they're really my type :D

..is this newsreader fetish thing catching?I've got a bit of a crush on mary nightingale!