House Price Crash Forum

Garrington Home Finders

HOLA441

If Phil Spencer is the CEO of Garrington Home Finders, then judging by the other email addresses on the site, his is likely to be pspencer@garrington.co.uk

By the same account, if Krusty has her picture on the front page, what's the likelihood of her email being kallsopp@garrington.co.uk

So how about a challenge ? Any one want to try sending a witty yet constructive email to her and see what reply is forthcoming ?

Also, anyone want to pay a couple of pound to see how their talking the market up is helping company profit margins

Companies House Details - Garrington Home Finders

HOLA442

If Phil Spencer is the CEO of Garrington Home Finders, then judging by the other email addresses on the site, his is likely to be pspencer@garrington.co.uk

By the same account, if Krusty has her picture on the front page, what's the likelihood of her email being kallsopp@garrington.co.uk

So how about a challenge ? Any one want to try sending a witty yet constructive email to her and see what reply is forthcoming ?

Also, anyone want to pay a couple of pound to see how their talking the market up is helping company profit margins

Companies House Details - Garrington Home Finders

Your idea. You do it. Post your findings below.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Come on! As much as I like slating them, I don't think they should be getting harassment from HPCers. They probably get all sorts of questions about the markets from various nut cases.

Only make us look like a bunch of idiots.

Agreed, nothing gives the bulls more credibility than HPCers behaving like idiots.

Wouldn't mind having a look at those a/c's though; only costs £1 so may buy myself.

Edited by Young Goat

HOLA446
HOLA447

I suspect the latest accounts that Companies House have are from the boom times of 2003/4, so I wouldn't get too excited.

Yep, made up to 30/6/2004; probably won't see the 2005 accounts to April next year.

Would be interesting to see how much they make out the business though.