House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saving For a Space Ship

Boob Job Required - Please Help Me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...23706%26fvi%3D1

:blink:

Ebay item no. 5628223706

Suitably listed in the section 'Medical/ Special Needs > Other Medical/ Special Needs'

MEWing to buy a new pair of t!ts for the missus was bad enough...

Im personally not in favour of plastic surgery except for in cases like this but the girl wants to land a bloke and all her problems disapear - i think not. If no guys will go near her its not because she has small breasts its because of something else.

All that being said its a scam , she CAN get breast augmentation on the NHS if she can prove it is cauing her mental health problems.

I was watching a program on TV the other night about a group of paraplegics crossing Nicaragua, there was a very attractive woman i think shes 19, she was paralized from the waist down when she was 18. The young woman cannot feal anything when she has sex, she cannot feel when she has bowel movements. I would sit the ebay woman with small breasts down infront of the TV woman and get her to explain how her small breasts have such an impact on her life.

Oh and to her... some guys like small breasts anyways ya daft bint.

Im done :lol:

Indeed, theres usually some other problem involved, you can't, as the Jackson 5 say ' Blame it on the Boobies'.

Perhaps she should add another £1750 for a 3rd one in the middle as the novelty factor may overcome the turn-off of 3 young kids for many blokes.

Don't forget the £5 postage by the way :)

Indeed, theres usually some other problem involved, you can't, as the Jackson 5 say ' Blame it on the Boobies'.

Perhaps she should add another £1750 for a 3rd one in the middle as the novelty factor may overcome the turn-off of 3 young kids for many blokes.

Don't forget the £5 postage by the way :)

Yea i seen that.. the cheeky b*tch, though i suppose if your going to take the p*ss you might as well go the whole hog :lol: