House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashCrash

People 'lack Mortgage Knowledge' - Bbc

Yea but its only 6 out of 10 people who dont know what APR stands for / means. :rolleyes::unsure::blink:

thats right only 60% of the population, not bad as I thought intially.

:)

Edited by CrashCrash

Hardly surprising, BBC, public service broadcaster? Just look at the property shite they pump out without hardly a rasied eyebrow in the land of CC deposits and interest only loans.

Yea but its only 6 out of 10 people who dont know what APR stands for / means. :rolleyes::unsure::blink:

When i went for mortgage advice for the first time, at the halifax, the woman told me not to worry about the numbers at the end. We were looking at a 100k mortgage example over 30 years, the end number was about £240k.

thats right only 60% of the population, not bad as I thought intially.

:)

ah 6 out of every 10 don't know what APR is, but they've all reached carefully considered and thoroughly researched conclusions that buying houses regardless of price is good, because they only ever go up in value.

There is plenty of information already available in many forms in order that thicko Joe Public can educate themselves. If anyone choses not to, and buys a house without considering the financial ramifications, then that's their fault. No one elses. No exceptions. Ever.