House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Who Is The Real Poster Behind The Webmaster?

Answers please

Why's my name up there?.....what did I do?

My money's on Dunroamin.

Shaker.. what gives? I used to so look forward to my next visit just in case you had a new avatar - and what do I see....Trumpton!!!!

ha ha - this is a cool poll...!!

we should take bets. and its dunroamin in the lead on the far side, following up in 2nd is the dude putting on an angry pace. with only 2 furlongs to go theres a move by charlie the tramp and crash crash....thump of hooves.....and as they round the 2 oclock point there still going strong with the dude now pushing up behind dunroamin and shakerbaby now begining to make his move.......more hooves....oh, and theres a faller. property guru has fallen at the first hurdle as they go into the final furlong.......thumpetty thumpetty...

dunno why i'm winning. i just mess about in off topic these days.

cool though - bring it on!!!!!

(does that mean i have to buy everyone a pint at the next meet??)

i think the webmaster's that German sounding bloke called Reinhardt with the Chinese wife who was on London Tonight with Gavin and Kirsty..........and who was STRing so he could buy a bigger place after the crash

LOL :D:D

Right Fred....that made me lol.

Dunroamin has thrown a bid at me to try and distract some of the OVERWHELMING attention on him.

I know he's tactically voting....but the evidence is clear. Its Dunroamin.

VOTE for DUNROAMIN.

BTW guys,

Good to see you all again....been a bit busy but now my life is back to normal hopefully I'll read up on the posts more often.

Wheres Charlie?