House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
slater14

My Friend Is Doing A Roaring Trade!

Talking to a friend of mine the other day who is into retail (furniture to be precise) and we got chatting about the high street slowdown.

He tells me business is getting busier and busier.....who's buying all this furniture I ask.

People who cant sell their houses for the 'right price'....the estate agents are telling them its their fault because the house is scruffy, tatty furniture, smells of dogs, etc. etc. etc. (yawn) etc. etc. so they're all buying new furniture!...strange, but a true story!

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?.........DROP THE PRICE

P.S.

I'm trying to find an old friend of mine, tried that 192.com people search but its a bit crappy.....any more ideas?

Talking to a friend of mine the other day who is into retail (furniture to be precise) and we got chatting about the high street slowdown.

He tells me business is getting busier and busier.....who's buying all this furniture I ask.

People who cant sell their houses for the 'right price'....the estate agents are telling them its their fault because the house is scruffy, tatty furniture, smells of dogs, etc. etc. etc. (yawn) etc. etc. so they're all buying new furniture!...strange, but a true story!

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?.........DROP THE PRICE

P.S.

I'm trying to find an old friend of mine, tried that 192.com people search but its a bit crappy.....any more ideas?

landlordsreunited

is aw him performing at "Moody Dicks" revue bar on canal street.

he says not to contact him. hes happy he says.

lol. :D:D:D

Landlordsreunited - so that would be me and 99% of the UK population at the last count!

Now if you said proffessionallandlordsreunited.....I would have been happier.

Thats quite amusing, because the buyers don't keep the furniture!!

I would look completely passed any furniture when viewing, cos the

whole place would be gutted most likely anyway.

Thats quite amusing, because the buyers don't keep the furniture!!

I would look completely passed any furniture when viewing, cos the

whole place would be gutted most likely anyway.

Thats the first thing that jumped into my head!

I really cant understand it, but I suppose if you're getting desperate you'll try anything to make that elusive sale.

I would be more inclined to lop off a few grand from the asking rather than 'dress' it.

Try this:

http://www.b4u.co.uk/index.cfm

Hope this helps!

:D

WOW!!!!!!!

1 search and I found him/her

Owns their own house, no kids, not married, have the phone number

A little bit of cross referencing and I now know the following:

know what he/she paid for house, when he/she moved in, where they work....and their GCSE results!

.....hey! I could be an internet stalker!!! OMG!

Cheers for that A fool and his money.....you've just turned me into a f!ckin STALKER!

I really am amazed how much info is out there!.....seriously, that is quite spooky.

If a dimwit like me can find out that much in 20 minutes, how much could someone with a little know how get in a day or two.....Jesus, that really has spooked me!