House Price Crash Forum

Viernes Negro ~(Black Friday)

Trampa501

Hearing a lot of rumours, no idea if they are true, Rajoy, pleading with Merkel on the phone. Rajoy threatening to resign. Other govt people threatening to pull out of the Euro.

Nothing being reported though, so my sources may be having me on. Could be a very short-lived thread. :(

Hearing a lot of rumours, no idea if they are true, Rajoy, pleading with Merkel on the phone. Rajoy threatening to resign. Other govt people threatening to pull out of the Euro.

Nothing being reported though, so my sources may be having me on. Could be a very short-lived thread. :(

Cerveza por favor

Interesting. Rajoy threatening to resign if the Germans refuse to give Spain money?

It wouldn't surprise me if true, but in this sort of climate we are going to get all sorts of rumours and misinformation.

I would love Spain to announce they are leaving, bring this whole shambles to a juddering halt. The sooner we face the collapse of this fantasy economy, the sooner we can start over? Are the authorities yet at the point where they are losing control?

When the mainstream media are reporting anything but the crisis, then we know things are really bad.

... and sure enough what's big on the Beeb at the moment?

Jubilee event rehearsals begin

Watch where they aint everybody! watch where they aint.

Edited by sleeping dog

When the mainstream media are reporting anything but the crisis, then we know things are really bad.

... and sure enough what's big on the Beeb at the moment?

Jubilee event rehearsals begin

Watch where they aint everybody! watch where they aint.

Yes, the dogged determination to stay OFF the crisis is very telling, although they will have concentrated resources to cover the Jubilee? Maybe policy is, "don`t spoil the jubilee for anything, plenty time for doom and gloom later"?

Just hoiked a nice chunk out of Santander.

Been meaning to do it for ages.

Gold price vertical captain.

EDIT.

I transferred this money 20 minutes ago.

I've just this second had a call from them trying to sell me insurance.

Spookyness!

Edited by shindigger

that'll be a dollar ;)

I used to enjoy a nice bottle of Cordon Negro Cava from Spain but as soon as the Spanish crisis hit the price of the stuff doubled in price.

I am going to fly over Spain in a balloon tantilising them by waving a tube of veet just out of reach. Can you imagine if that ballon came down - I would be mobbed in the rush! :lol:

I used to enjoy a nice bottle of Cordon Negro Cava from Spain but as soon as the Spanish crisis hit the price of the stuff doubled in price.

I am going to fly over Spain in a balloon tantilising them by waving a tube of veet just out of reach. Can you imagine if that ballon came down - I would be mobbed in the rush! :lol:

I like this ad. Gorgeous brunette (Penelope Cruz's sister?). Not sure why the singer is wearing a blouse though :blink::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvTQR9NOfRY

Edited by nmarks

Yesterday we were having a bottle of red that was 3 for £10 at Asda. You should have seen her face when I told her if we go for the 50p per unit minimum price for alcohol it would be £4.90 up 47%

A budget deficit of 5.9% apparently. Hard - when you can't print.

20120526_int104.png