House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest The Dude

Favourite Colours

Guest The Dude

Seems like we're building up a nice profile on here: fave bands, fave films, IQ's etc. To complete, all I need to know is people's fave colours.............Mine's Blue.

Only kidding :):)

Also......does anyone here type away on their keyboards whilst brandishing a moustache? These DO include Hitler moustaches and the oft ridiculed but still extremely suave and attractively stylish moustache which turns up at the ends.

moustache2.jpg

post-3149-1130100426_thumb.jpg

http://www.colorquiz.com/ That colour test was suprisingly accurate for me:

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Believes that he is not receiving his share--that he is neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. Feels that he is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave him without any sense of emotional involvement.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Your Actual Problem

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations

Your Fears

Is paranoid about the dude building profiles of hpc members.

Your Stress Sources

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

Believes that he is not receiving his share--that he is neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. Feels that he is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave him without any sense of emotional involvement.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Your Actual Problem

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations

Your Fears

Gotto watch them barnum statements.

Guest The Dude

Your Stress Sources

Your Actual Problem

Your Fears

That seems to be the results I got!! Just for the record GC...do you have marmite or jam on your toast?....I just need to tick some more boxes on my profile list :)

Gotto watch them barnum statements.

Thats the first thing I thought. I did the test again choosing random colours and the results told me that I was seeking a lasting relationship and that I am very emotional. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

Jam.

Guest growl

Blue, Blue and um Blue.

Ranging from indigo to marine. Strange thing is that I don't wear it and its only in the bathroom. But my car is blue and everything on the laptop is in varying shades of blue. Its very calming.

Your existing situation

Defensive. Feels his position is threatened or inadequately established. Determined to pursue his objectives despite the anxiety induced by opposition.

Your stress source

Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Your restrained charectoristics

Becomes distressed when his needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that he has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objectives

Suffering from the effects of those things which are being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.

Your actual problem

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.

Well, what can i say ... its pretty much right , im a f*ckin fruit loop :lol: